4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
4.3gb is way too big especially since im not seeing any sex tags. that alone is risky. the other risk is doing the black MC dirty with that hairstyle:whistle:.

i mean i like super hero games just fine so maybe after more comments come out i can see if its worth the download.

Simon93333

Apr 25, 2021
Is it weird that I'm more interested in the superhero aspect of the game the most? If done right this will be a good one on top of the lewd stuff.
Nah,I'm the same it reminds me of the titans by the way with that villain father but story is different

Schlusenbach

Apr 24, 2019
A little unpolished, but doesn't seem too bad for a first.

Not really sure how much content there really is though.
Went to Nikki's room after she barged into my room, then went to the supermarket,
but I can't start the quest "My Father is a WHAT?".
Says Ruby is in the living room, but she isn't.
Says to alternatively click the "Teleport to start quest" button, but that doesn't do anything at all.

Bug, or me being stupid?

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018

Went to Nikki's room after she barged into my room, then went to the supermarket,
Says to alternatively click the "Teleport to start quest" button, but that doesn't do anything at all.

Bug, or me being stupid?
Same problem...

Reactions: Nixo

Luvganja

Nov 19, 2018

Bug, or me being stupid?
I also have the exact same thing happening at that point.

Reactions: Nixo

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
although this has a good start, 4 gb is huge for first update. especially since not much is in the story atm. hell most finish vn usually around 2 some not even. but im fine with that however there is one part that confuses me. why is it that we can choose our relationship, even though earlier scene indicate that ruby had a son? you the mc should have be that baby right? so unless the developer has a crazy twist coming, it makes no sense to choose your relationship . i have a few theory to why this may be the case. especially since we're clearly missing a obvious tag. but i also know tags wont show until that specific content is in the game. but i am rally looking forward to the next update, keep up the great work. all i ask is please dont mess with the relationship of the character. just let me live my fantasy lol. please no surprise twist.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
so any guy in AVN land has two reactions to fatherhood...
1) if it's a girl,he brushes up his lovemaking skills to be ready when she comes of age. unless the second thing happens...
2) if it's a boy, he signs up his will, makes amends with the world and gives instructions on how his funeral should look

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
No to be an ass or something but Being super what? Superman? Super Saiyan? Superhero? Supervillain? I feel like name needs a little bit working. Feels awkward to say it.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I also have the exact same thing happening at that point.
Same here. Ditto. After completing the two incomplete quests there seeems to be nothing more to be done. Is it the end of the update but then it is 4 gb for v 0.1 so cant understand so less content in 4 gb.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Playbackis69

Nov 12, 2020
Game is awesome but I can't able to start the quest which is named "My Father is a WHAT?"

I think there is a bug in "Start Quest Button"!!

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes