4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
another father gone.....when will it stop...
I guess we should create a dead father tag :unsure:
I'm starting to believe that's the sacrifice that Patreon requires to accept a game about landladies, roomies, tenants, mom's best friend, and childhood friends, or most devs don't get along with their parents anymore after those found out what their kids do these days to make a living.:whistle:

JUSTICE FOR FATHERS WHO ARE KILLED JUST FOR STORY BUILD UP AND THEN THEIR WIVES ARE BANGED BY THEIR OWN SON.
another father gone.....when will it stop...
Don't pity them... if those dads ain't the MC's, they outlived their usefulness, most of them are assholes anyway. And their wives are taken good care of, they won't miss them.;)

Joke aside, the game looks really good for a 0.1 dev by a newcomer, high-quality visuals, sexy women, let's see how good the story is... dev should learn how to compress it tho so everybody can play the full version of the game, especially his patrons. 4.3gb for a 0.1 is insane. The full game will be bigger than BaDIK or a AAA game if this keeps up. Also, the dev should be upfront about what kinks the game will have so we won't have another Red Falls/usual NTR meltdown... bad publicity is the last thing he needs.:WeSmart:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A little unpolished, but doesn't seem too bad for a first.

Not really sure how much content there really is though.
Went to Nikki's room after she barged into my room, then went to the supermarket,
but I can't start the quest "My Father is a WHAT?".
Says Ruby is in the living room, but she isn't.
Says to alternatively click the "Teleport to start quest" button, but that doesn't do anything at all.

Bug, or me being stupid?
Wait is it sandbox?

camoway

May 15, 2017
01 content run time?? im not bothering with 10 mins of play. So put that in the discription and I'll download it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
4.3gb is way too big especially since im not seeing any sex tags. that alone is risky. the other risk is doing the black MC dirty with that hairstyle:whistle:.

i mean i like super hero games just fine so maybe after more comments come out i can see if its worth the download.
Vibrant images that really pop and I happen to love the badass afro. Although I'm sick of superhero stuff in the movies, I'd like to see a really good superhero AVN...but wow what a shame about the game's 4.3gb size at only the first release. Hopefully the dev can trim that down otherwise it's a no go for me sadly.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So if my mc is black, are my "roomie" gonna be black too?
I don't think so, it's already a lot more work with 2 different MC to render. Just imagine the MC is as black as his father even though his mother is white

Heads up this is a sandbox.
Thx for the heads-up. Why almost all superheroes games are sandbox :(

Yeah, I even got my infraction point for this hell of war in that "game thread". I hope this game thread will be in peace. And yeah, Dead fathers are a easy way to make MC's mom as a romantic option. Otherwise, we all know most of us will react by voyeur scenes of other men woth mom even though if it's with dad itself. If the game is not intended to make Mom as a romantic or sexual option, then no one will be bothered about mom-dad relationship as long as dev wont show any sex scenes of them. Like "A Mother's Love". Although, Mom is beautiful, she is not a romance option and dad is handsome too. And No voyeur scenes of mom-dad sex.
I'm waiting for a game where we can cuck our father with our mom and make our own brother :BootyTime:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Hmm. Interesting
Developer can u add these 2 settings, if thery are not included now ???
Mr sandman

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I'm not trying to give you shit for giving players a choice in appearance, frankly it's quite rare with VN-style games, but why are the options 'random white dude' and '80's hollywood view of the average black male'?

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
(y) Father has passed.
(n)No five year absence. How can your father die if you haven't been away for five years?!

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Being Super [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 657 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 640 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hey. Thanks for compressing the game. I was having trouble with it. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes