4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Got Android version apk. 334 mb.
Screen shot is from Android apk. It working well. But game missing dialogue box "transparency settings"
But that fire pic lacks originality

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
No to be an ass or something but Being super what? Superman? Super Saiyan? Superhero? Supervillain? I feel like name needs a little bit working. Feels awkward to say it.
that's the point! you can become a super hero or a super villain.
Thx for the heads-up. Why almost all superheroes games are sandbox :(
this one is good,

(y) Father has passed.
(n)No five year absence. How can your father die if you haven't been away for five years?!
because he faled to conquer the world.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
For the amount of content I think that's a pretty big download.. But from what I see so far it looks to be a fun, quirky game. Dialog is decent and the Renders/Models are pretty good. Looking forward to see where this one takes us.\

Bookmarked and waiting for more.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Probably only reason to play right now is to set up a save for later when there is more content. Hope "old saves" will still work

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
well, this is pretty good, im definitely gonna follow this.
the Grammar is great and the story too, honestly interested where this one goes
oh not to forget gorgeous renders too!

Reactions: Mr Sandman
D

Deleted member 3352948

Thank you dev for creating a superhero game with a Black MC option, it is greatly appreciated! If I could give one suggestion, I would really like if he could have a high fade and stubble/beard over the afro and mustache, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3352948

I probably will lose the moustache as it gets in the way of a couple animations. Are you sure you don't like the afro? hehe
the afro would look much better without the mustache for sure lol, I prefer something like the style Chris has honestly, that's what my hair is like IRL lol

Dec 9, 2020
Cool start, I like it so far. Obviously there's a lot to polish, but that usually comes over time and experience in making the games. I like the superhero skills foundation and the option to be hero or villain by your skills and actions, even though there's only been one scene to use it, it could lead to multiple lines of story, while a nightmare to write for, could be good for replay value.

So far looks like the personal skills are just for dialogue flavor, hopefully that doesn't hamper progression with relationships. But I took flirting level 2 and then the options in the conversations after were basically joke or int or normal response, leaving me feeling like I wasted that first point so far.

Looking forward to more!

Reactions: Mr Sandman

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Random White guy, 80's Hollywood Black dude... Where's the Korean dude with KPop hair option huh???

D

Deleted member 3352948

Some bugs I've encountered: Ruby doesn't appear in the living room for the my father was a what quest, and the click to teleport option doesn't work, so I can't start it. The supermarket quest's description is also the same as the awkward quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes