4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Having seen the 2nd picture of the guy throwing fire, I have to ask myself if this download is really being super or super gay.

Suppose I will have to try the game to find out. Fingers crossed it isnt super gay.

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
How do I trigger the Nikki sex? No matter what I do I can only get to the semi 69 handjob plus eating her out or her grinding on my face and then morning hj

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
when you mean sex scene with sister do you mean actual vaginal penetration or just a sexy time? If it is actual sex, how do I trigger it?
If there IS an actual "Sex" Scene it's INCREDIBLY hard to obtain...

So far for Nikki there's:
-The Original Handjob
-Another Handjob + You Can Eat Her Out
-Yet ANOTHER Handjob
-And ONE Threesome With Taylor (which is essentially all the above put together in one Scene)

Edit: IF there IS a Sister + Ana Scene beyond the peeping Locker Room, it must be sealed behind a fucking Vault Door because there's literally no way to get Ana to attend the Party in her Harem Route. Only in her Romance Route which Nikki basically rejects any further engagement beyond that point.

Last edited:

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
If there IS an actual "Sex" Scene it's INCREDIBLY hard to obtain...

So far for Nikki there's:
-The Original Handjob
-Another Handjob + You Can Eat Her Out
-A Blowjob
-And ONE Threesome With Taylor (which is essentially all the above put together in one Scene)

Edit: IF there IS a Sister + Ana Scene beyond the peeping Locker Room, it must be sealed behind a fucking Vault Door because there's literally no way to get Ana to attend the Party in her Harem Route. Only in her Romance Route which Nikki basically rejects any further engagement beyond that point.
woah wait a minute there is a bj AND a threesome? How do I get those two?

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Sorry! Correction; there is NO Blowjob other than during the Threesome. The requirements of which are Hareming Taylor while obviously pursuing Nikki at the same time.
Hmm well, I am doing that. I have Nikki at attraction lvl 60 and have done everything with her except for the threesome and I also did choose the option to say that I want Taylor but also other women (harem option) but still no threesome. I can only fuck Taylor by the end of the party. What have I missed?

Alternatively, if you got a save where I can get the threesome scene that would be greatly appreciated as well!

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hmm well, I am doing that. I have Nikki at attraction lvl 60 and have done everything with her except for the threesome and I also did choose the option to say that I want Taylor but also other women (harem option) but still no threesome. I can only fuck Taylor by the end of the party. What have I missed?

Alternatively, if you got a save where I can get the threesome scene that would be greatly appreciated as well!
That's cause Nikki is at 60...how are you so low with her?

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
That's cause Nikki is at 60...how are you so low with her?
Lol 60 is low? Anyways, I pick the flirt option like 90% of the times when I'm talking to her, sometimes joke and sometimes intellect. I'll admit I don't really read through most of the dialogue and I just go with the notion that flirting is the most surefire way to get the most amount of lewd scenes. What should I do instead? I'm sorry if this is all too much but you'd be helping me and alot of other people in the future that see this post from unecessary headaches.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
does anyone have a save after you meet the three dudes and start fighting? you have the blonde and brunette half wat through it loops to earlier thanks for aany help

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Lol 60 is low? Anyways, I pick the flirt option like 90% of the times when I'm talking to her, sometimes joke and sometimes intellect. I'll admit I don't really read through most of the dialogue and I just go with the notion that flirting is the most surefire way to get the most amount of lewd scenes. What should I do instead? I'm sorry if this is all too much but you'd be helping me and alot of other people in the future that see this post from unecessary headaches.
You're good, if I wasn't so fuckin tired I'd send the save right now (I will try to later).

The best way to get Affection in this game is to almost ALWAYS (when given the option) to go with the Speech Dialogue Options (Flirt, Int, Joke).

It doesn't really matter if you Flirt and I've actually found that whichever option has the higher Level be it Joke Lvl 3 vs Flirt Lvl 1 or 2, the higher option will ALWAYS grant more Affection.

Affection is what determines whether or not you get a scene basically with a few exceptions of Routes (i.e knocking Taylor out vs Helping Her). So don't feel pressured to pick ONLY Flirt, you'll almost always be hit with a crossroads at the Affection threshold to pick "End Path" or "Harem" or "Romance".

Do note however that KISSING is the exception to this rule, and will almost always force you into a pick between "Harem" or "Romance" with NO "End Path", option if your Affection is a certain level that is.

Edit: My Affection by the end of the Party with Nikki was basically 103 or something along those lines. I missed her ass EVERY chance I could.

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
You're good, if I wasn't so fuckin tired I'd send the save right now (I will try to later).

The best way to get Affection in this game is to almost ALWAYS (when given the option) to go with the Speech Dialogue Options (Flirt, Int, Joke).

It doesn't really matter if you Flirt and I've actually found that whichever option has the higher Level be it Joke Lvl 3 vs Flirt Lvl 1 or 2, the higher option will ALWAYS grant more Affection.

Affection is what determines whether or not you get a scene basically with a few exceptions of Routes (i.e knocking Taylor out vs Helping Her). So don't feel pressured to pick ONLY Flirt, you'll almost always be hit with a crossroads at the Affection threshold to pick "End Path" or "Harem" or "Romance".

Do note however that KISSING is the exception to this rule, and will almost always force you into a pick between "Harem" or "Romance" with NO "End Path", option if your Affection is a certain level that is.
Okay, that sounds good. I'll restart (sigh) and try to go for the highest level of skill checks. Speaking of which, I've done the same thing as I mentioned before with all the other characters as well and here's what I've got:

Ruby: Hj while I sleep, hj later on + hj with her swallowing the cu (by using artifact), and bj in that same scene. I don't know if there any more variations I can achieve with the artifact. Is there any more content with her? You don't have to explain how to get them, just need to know if there are any more or not.

April: Hj in her office and then sex at the party. Anything I missed?

Nikki: You already know.

Victoria: I have no sexual content with her whatsoever. But I got her to come to the party.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes