4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Let's be charitable and say they have. Devs ran into some problems, and lost a week and a half of work, dude says it happened twice. Fuck it, make it 2 months of work gone. Shit happens, happens to a bigger and more experienced teams even.

I can't access the post from May, as I lost acess when I unsubbed, but look at this.

This is a patreon post from JUNE, where dev apologizes that there will be a slight delay, and they're not gonna make the JUNE release after all, and that it's gonna spill into a JULY.

View attachment 2995957

It's mid October, and there's not even a RELEASE DATE.

At this point, honestly, I am hoping it's just 'scamtreon shenanigans' as someone put it, because if it isn't, then that's just fucking sad.
Yeah. The thing about these kinds of pathetic excuses is that we all know they're bullshit. First off all, if someone 'forgot to save' and lost two weeks, you definitely wouldn't do that twice in a row. The opposite would happen your paranoid brain would over save constantly. Second, let's be honest here, even if they lost four weeks, it's mid October. It should still.be done and released. Frankly there shouldn't be that much coding left to be done unless the Dev has a WILDLY odd process. There should be a tiny bit left and a ton of polish happening, proofing, testing and so on.

What I sadly suspect is actually happening. The Dev has been procrastinating. Maybe they had writers block. Maybe they had a death in the family. Maybe a million good reasons. The thing is it doesn't matter.

When a creator gets behind the gun and feels like they are under delivering, they suddenly feel this insane urge to add more and.more promises to keep people happy. Then when they can't meet the original deadlines (much less the massively increased amount of extra content they promised) they have to delay even more, which leads to more promises, which leads to more delays....you get it.

Sandman, if you're listening (and it seems like you are). Clean up whatever you have and release it. It's the only way out of the ccurrent cycle. If you're worried about losing subs, you're gonna lose the ones you're gonna lose anyway. But you won't lose them all. Radiant is a straight up scam and they certainly don't.

If you're trying to impress people, (such as former subs like me) . Well you're not going to do that either. Your game is amazing and I think you are a decent guy trying to bring your vision into reality. But you haven't had any forward momentum in years. Regular updates is what builds trust and reputation among consumers.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
But you haven't had any forward momentum in years. Regular updates is what builds trust and reputation among consumers.
This. No matter how much new content is being added to an update, it doesn't matter until it's finished. No matter how many new concepts are added, no matter how many scenes, it simply doesn't matter. The only thing that matters in the end is that it gets released.

Promises mean nothing. The only thing it does is make the one giving the promise feel better in the short term.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Dev put out a post on patreon saying the update is pretty much done and the remaining stuff would take like a week and they could pretty much release it now and add the other stuff later. If the update doesn't come out within the next week or two, will get suspicious after making such a claim.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Dec 5, 2017
Dev put out a post on patreon saying the update is pretty much done and the remaining stuff would take like a week and they could pretty much release it now and add the other stuff later. If the update doesn't come out within the next week or two, will get suspicious after making such a claim.
My good man, they were supposed to release an update back in February 2023

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
The thing is they made a similar post many times in the past. Moreover, how much content will be in the release? I really am rooting for this Dev, but I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
The thing is they made a similar post many times in the past. Moreover, how much content will be in the release? I really am rooting for this Dev, but I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen.
Unless I'm mistaken, previous posts were just saying some variation of, "the game is near complete." Which is partially why I stopped subscribing monthly since there was no specific indication of progress or what was left. But to say the update is feature complete, can be played from start to finish and is basically ready to launch without two minor aspects which don't really affect gameplay, I always try to give this dev the benefit of a doubt, but it would be a really obvious and lame lie if it doesn't release in the next like 2 weeks.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeingSuper-0.19Lightskin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BeingSuper-0.18.3bDarkskin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedRoajs1
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes