4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Yo Guys is this Game worth playing ?
i want to make sure if it is not Blue Balling Stimulator like AWAM which does not have any Intimate scenes with MC's mom even after years of updates,
does this game contain any scene with MC's MILF or Not?
Pls can anyone confirm

Reactions: blarg0192

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Yo Guys is this Game worth playing ?
i want to make sure if it is not Blue Balling Stimulator like AWAM which does not have any Intimate scenes with MC's mom even after years of updates,
does this game contain any scene with MC's MILF or Not?
Pls can anyone confirm
No scenes so far, there is possibility in future

Reactions: Rajesh Ram

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Exactly, people do think that this game will have an update lool

They'll probably abandon the game soon
I actually think they may release.an update soon(ish). Of course, whether it has any new content or anything is anyone's guess (my money says little to none).

That being said of course the game will never be finished. The development pace is so slow it is simply not possible and we haven't reached anything like plot forks or consolidation which willagift the workload exponentially.

It's a real shame cause the devs clearly have talent and the game is fun and sexy.

Reactions: JohnSoprano
Dec 5, 2017
I actually think they may release.an update soon(ish). Of course, whether it has any new content or anything is anyone's guess (my money says little to none).

That being said of course the game will never be finished. The development pace is so slow it is simply not possible and we haven't reached anything like plot forks or consolidation which willagift the workload exponentially.

It's a real shame cause the devs clearly have talent and the game is fun and sexy.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts down, that being said, I have been following this game since almost day one and I also believe that devs have the necessary talents to put a splendid job but I remember earlier this year(I believe the end of February 2023 the latest) they have promised for a release but we are still here to "wait" another "huge" release lol

This game has been modified countless times and at this point, I think this game will be abandoned before reaching its potential which is a shame, on the other hand, I really loved the sex scenes with the colleague from the office, I think that was the scene that kept me putting my hopes to this game :)

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
Are the character of mom and sister hard girl or easy girl? I mean, do they have a strong personality or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and reasonable resistance

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Hello friends
Are the character of mom and sister hard girl or easy girl? I mean, do they have a strong personality or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and reasonable resistance
There is no sex with mc mom yet. There is a sex scene with sister but i won't consider her as an easy girl

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I want ruby to kiss April in secret scene, how do you feel?
Dev cut the whole branch of MC going to the office and meeting the hottie,
now MC is always going to the gym and meeting the hotties there - also the baddies...
I really loved the sex scenes with the colleague from the office, I think that was the scene that kept me putting my hopes to this game :)
How does anyone feel like having girls kiss and other shenanigans in this game?
Dev desires:

We are very small, dedicated team and have been working tirelessly to make sure the game reaches its full potential and meets the expectations of our players. No corners will be cut to get the update out in JULY.

News from 4 days ago:

Short update
Those of you that have read the script/walkthrough, Mr Sandman is coding the threesome with nikki and Taylor scene ...

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Popular Development Psychology : Theory.
These games (VN) start as dev(s) passion project and when it begins to draw attention, they become greedy.
Soon greed overtakes passion and dev(s) begins slowing the pace of project development for better chance at milking patrons.
Slowly this slow pace becomes a habit to be lazy, thus gradually increasing the period of development cycle {two months - four months - a year or more}.
Less frequent updates results in less attention, further reducing traffic. Soon adding new patron counts become minimum. Dev(s) begins to get second thoughts.. reaching for a absurd conclusion in most cases (REMAKE / RELOAD) further slowing down on new content, dev(s) becoming even more lazy and greedy. Ultimately "passion project" gets abandoned by dev(s).

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast burn (very low resistance)

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Hello, apologies for the delay, we don't have a concrete release date, but we are hoping for August. The update will be FREE for the first week after release, you don't have to sub. And everyone who has ever subbed will be emailed a link to the game. We appreciate the support. This update is the biggest one so far, bigger than the current content up to this point.

This thread is a scary place for me lol.

Aug 31, 2023
Hello, apologies for the delay, we don't have a concrete release date, but we are hoping for August. The update will be FREE for the first week after release, you don't have to sub. And everyone who has ever subbed will be emailed a link to the game. We appreciate the support. This update is the biggest one so far, bigger than the current content up to this point.

This thread is a scary place for me lol.

Do you mean September?
As august is done & dusted...

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes