4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Last update from the dev mentioned a large release coming out around now, their best option if nothing went wrong was by the end of June, but without knowing a tester we dont know if it will be a week late or today, or what.

Reactions: Irvine_1

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Last update from the dev mentioned a large release coming out around now, their best option if nothing went wrong was by the end of June, but without knowing a tester we dont know if it will be a week late or today, or what.
Looks like it's expected next week.

Reactions: Irvine_1
Jun 3, 2020
idk what the developer is doing because he had a Dev Diary on his patreon saying the update will be out early July but if you check his patreon now the dev diary isnt there

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
idk what the developer is doing because he had a Dev Diary on his patreon saying the update will be out early July but if you check his patreon now the dev diary isnt there
Yes, it is, I just checked... Top entry. I agree that the release appears to be late, but as a coder myself (Not for Renpy games, at least not yet.) I know that delays can come up, it all relates to any issues that might have come up in the coding and images.
It would be nice for the Dev to do an update though, even if it was We had trouble with blah blah blah, and the blah blah'd.

Jun 3, 2020
Yes, it is, I just checked... Top entry. I agree that the release appears to be late, but as a coder myself (Not for Renpy games, at least not yet.) I know that delays can come up, it all relates to any issues that might have come up in the coding and images.
It would be nice for the Dev to do an update though, even if it was We had trouble with blah blah blah, and the blah blah'd.
yeah you're right my bad. taking awhile though for sure

Reactions: Haast
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes