4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
You guys asking for news on updates are asking the wrong question. The question should be when is new material going to be coming out instead of regurgitating and reintegrating the old stuff. There hasn't been an "update" in over a year (approximately) just a regurgitation of old content now bonded together with linking sequences. I frankly can't even begin to understand what the delays are given that all of the material/renders etc have all already been done for ages now. I shudder to think how long it will take to update when DEV finally gets around to presenting new material.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ManifestDream

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
You guys asking for news on updates are asking the wrong question. The question should be when is new material going to be coming out instead of regurgitating and reintegrating the old stuff. There hasn't been an "update" in over a year (approximately) just a regurgitation of old content now bonded together with linking sequences. I frankly can't even begin to understand what the delays are given that all of the material/renders etc have all already been done for ages now. I shudder to think how long it will take to update when DEV finally gets around to presenting new material.
Thats EXACTLY how I felt playing up to the latest patch. If/when the deveolper comes out with something new, then I'll comeback to it, but if I see that its going to be the same stuff again, I am not even going to bother. I stopped "enjoying" this game half way through up to where we are at now. This game needs a serious overhaul

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
On another note, what's the deal with this Light Skin / Dark skin, is that there so players can choose something closer to their actual ethnicity, or what?

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
On another note, what's the deal with this Light Skin / Dark skin, is that there so players can choose something closer to their actual ethnicity, or what?
I think it's just which one you would rather play as. I would prefer if the dev just picked one and stuck to it, it's kind of double work almost isn't it? Maybe updates would be faster if that were the case.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I think it's just which one you would rather play as. I would prefer if the dev just picked one and stuck to it, it's kind of double work almost isn't it? Maybe updates would be faster if that were the case.
The updates are actually slowing down, especially considering the lack of NEW content. Changing from sandbox to VN isn't easy, but you're still just stringing the scenes together, the renders and animations would already be done. So why is the pace slowing so much?

That being said, I support picking a skin tone and sticking with it, it would lower the future workload.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs have renders sorted and are working on the animations chosen by their suporters.
They already cut out a whole branch of the game that had a LI and a date and snu snu ...
HEre is hope they keep adding rather than cutting content, especially in a game with stats building
and separate power set paths.
why is the pace slowing so much?

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I believe the dev stopped the dark version a while ago

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks I was going to give a try but looking at your post don't think I would want to invest the time into. Thanks for saving my time (y)

Reactions: talion777

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
With the amount of time left in the year, I'd guess atleast 1-2 updates (But that is only a guess)

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
You see me I'm the type of guy who likes superpower games with good stories this and superhuman caught my eye but this is.......exhausting to say the least

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
there's literally no content in this game, it's almost 3 years old and it has much better reviews than many other more deserving games
i don't get it mang
reviews and ratings in this site are all over the place... maybe its brigading
I think its rated on its POTENTIAL as much as anything.

When I first played it, I was awestruck. The concepts and the scope planned looked incredible. Powers that effected the story and were fun to use, actual plot to weave into teh SEXINESS!!!! The game had a bright bright future.

Now years later, it looks like a classic case of burnout and dev overreach. Too many girls, too many features, to many options (Pick a fucking skin color for our protagonist and be done with it!) The devs had a glacial pace BEFORE the VN rework, but since then there has been 0, repeat ZERO, forward progress. Instead the game keeps doing the same thing again and again, promising tons of new content in each release, then correcting to say a little new content will be added, then adding no new content. It's telling that we are in the exact same place in the story as we were two years ago.

I love this game, and I really do wish the Devs luck, because they definitely need it.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes