4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thoughts on OPTIONAL alien/monster (still humanoid) XXX scenes?
*Via the mind control, Possession superpower/ or when otherwise controlling
Hey, for everyone that supports or likes my game, sorry if i'm not active on here, this place gives me anxiety but thanks.
Can you explain that?
I'm not interested in fucking any li's as a monster and even less in having a LI (while the mc posses her) fuck anyone else either.

So can you tell us what you mean by that?
Do you mean there will be monster girls that we can fuck? but then what do you mean by possession superpower?
I only want to fuck as the mc :unsure:

You can choose to turn into a monster using a power, and with that you can fuck one of the LIs. I think?
But he said *Via the mind control, Possession superpower/ or when otherwise controlling ....kinda why is very confusing.

Last edited:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Can you explain that?
I'm not interested in fucking any li's as a monster and even less in having a LI (while the mc posses her) fuck anyone else either.

So can you tell us what you mean by that?
Do you mean there will be monster girls that we can fuck? but then what do you by possession superpower?
I only want to fuck as the mc :unsure:
You can choose to turn into a monster using a power, and with that you can fuck one of the LIs. I think?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676310861103.png
0.18.3 APK - Tell me bugs and issues so i can fix.
LIGHT SKIN APK released for FREE
DARK SKIN APK: Once all of the issues with the top version have been fixed, DARK skin version will be released for FREE
I am currently gathering polls for the animations in version 0.19. There is a lot!

Reactions: Ueywuwudu

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
SPOILER:

It’s like a mix of a harem anime, the Smallville series and Martian Manhunter kkkk

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes