4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Anyone have 18.1 dark for Android? The thread links to 18.3 links and those say "package is invalid"
Android, "dark version" is not installed.
Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the dark version is lagging behind. Personally, I liked the change of pace of not playing the all-too-common, white, 'manlet' MC that so many of these games employ.

Jul 17, 2017
Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the dark version is lagging behind. Personally, I liked the change of pace of not playing the all-too-common, white, 'manlet' MC that so many of these games employ.
It doesn't matter which version, I checked both, they (at least for me) do not work. Another strange date for the last change of the application, it shows for me that it was edited in 1970 at 3 am. :illuminati:

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It doesn't matter which version, I checked both, they (at least for me) do not work. Another strange date for the last change of the application, it shows for me that it was edited in 1970 at 3 am. :illuminati:
One would think the game would be farther along given he's been working on it for 50+ years. Although....that big afro would work perfectly in the 70s. ;)

Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
It might as well be dead. Once the dev decided the get rid of the sandbox option and re-integrate everything into a linear VN he basically completely stopped putting new content in beyond snippets of scene linkages re-releasing the material that everyone had already seen as an update. I was early subbed to this on Patreon and really liked it but had to dump it because it wasn't going anywhere and removing the sandbox destroyed the playability of the more ambitious features of the game. I just popped in to see what had happened to the game and I see that going on somewhere between 6-12 months based on the shots here that the plot hasn't advanced at all and looks to me (without downloaded the latest version) the he is still integrating the old material, if the restaurant scene is any indication. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. As I said I can't be arsed to download it again to see exactly where it is now, just using the screen shots here as a weathervane.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
It might as well be dead. Once the dev decided the get rid of the sandbox option and re-integrate everything into a linear VN he basically completely stopped putting new content in beyond snippets of scene linkages re-releasing the material that everyone had already seen as an update. I was early subbed to this on Patreon and really liked it but had to dump it because it wasn't going anywhere and removing the sandbox destroyed the playability of the more ambitious features of the game. I just popped in to see what had happened to the game and I see that going on somewhere between 6-12 months based on the shots here that the plot hasn't advanced at all and looks to me (without downloaded the latest version) the he is still integrating the old material, if the restaurant scene is any indication. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. As I said I can't be arsed to download it again to see exactly where it is now, just using the screen shots here as a weathervane.

Ambition is great, but sometimes the great is the enemy of the good. I support making this game into a VN, businesswise, that's where the money is and its just easier to write and code. But what I don't support is two different versions of the same protagonist. Look most of us here are white. I'm white. And I believe all of us would be perfectly fine with a black MC. Or a white MC. What is not okay is TWO. Its increasing the workload and slowing the pace. Successful games accelerate. Either by quickening the Dev cycle or lengthening the update size.

This game is slowly grinding to a halt. Like you said, the plot has been stuck in place for a year while each update promises to advance it. This is bad for the supporters, but worse for the Devs. It's so frustrating to want to push your story forward and instead be chained to a spot waiting to advance.

It's a great game. The use of powers, the fun characters, the interesting lore and the solid (though few) sex scenes are quite compelling. But we should be at the next chunk of story by now. And if this game wants to succeed, it needs to get to that chunk ASAP.

Reactions: Reyto

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Ambition is great, but sometimes the great is the enemy of the good. I support making this game into a VN, businesswise, that's where the money is and its just easier to write and code. But what I don't support is two different versions of the same protagonist. Look most of us here are white. I'm white. And I believe all of us would be perfectly fine with a black MC. Or a white MC. What is not okay is TWO. Its increasing the workload and slowing the pace. Successful games accelerate. Either by quickening the Dev cycle or lengthening the update size.

This game is slowly grinding to a halt. Like you said, the plot has been stuck in place for a year while each update promises to advance it. This is bad for the supporters, but worse for the Devs. It's so frustrating to want to push your story forward and instead be chained to a spot waiting to advance.

It's a great game. The use of powers, the fun characters, the interesting lore and the solid (though few) sex scenes are quite compelling. But we should be at the next chunk of story by now. And if this game wants to succeed, it needs to get to that chunk ASAP.
Yes, the parallel development of white and black characters is a waste of time. I said this in the Patreon feeds too, that rather than chop of the game the dev should concentrate on one character and stick with it to save time and resources. Black or white doesn't matter to me.

As for making this game into a VN, you really can't with the existing material. The game was designed as a sandbox game with these game elements being played in parallel rather than sequentially, and for the gym and office paths to be followed independently and in parallel as well. The dev is trying to use elements that were never planned to be used sequentially and turn it into a cohesive story. It doesn't work. The story makes no sense that way and the rather lame new linkages he is using to try to connect those elements sequentially makes the story writing look weak. When I said this to the dev in Patreon he came back and said he was frustrated by the process too, and that it affected his ambitions, but, as you said, it was going to make the game development easier, faster, and commercially viable quicker. What it wasn't going to do is make the game better. He is selling out the original vision to try to make it an easy to develop VN. He thought it would be quicker. Well, here we are a year later and it's not developing faster. It's not developing at all and it's STILL not into new story material. It would have been easier to stay the original course, shorten up the overall storyline, and then wrap up the game and move to a VN project that would have made sense. As it is the superpower and skills development portions of the game might as well not be there.

I had so much fun with this game initially, and then I just had to bail because it degraded by about 80% with the transition.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, the parallel development of white and black characters is a waste of time. I said this in the Patreon feeds too, that rather than chop of the game the dev should concentrate on one character and stick with it to save time and resources. Black or white doesn't matter to me.

As for making this game into a VN, you really can't with the existing material. The game was designed as a sandbox game with these game elements being played in parallel rather than sequentially, and for the gym and office paths to be followed independently and in parallel as well. The dev is trying to use elements that were never planned to be used sequentially and turn it into a cohesive story. It doesn't work. The story makes no sense that way and the rather lame new linkages he is using to try to connect those elements sequentially makes the story writing look weak. When I said this to the dev in Patreon he came back and said he was frustrated by the process too, and that it affected his ambitions, but, as you said, it was going to make the game development easier, faster, and commercially viable quicker. What it wasn't going to do is make the game better. He is selling out the original vision to try to make it an easy to develop VN. He thought it would be quicker. Well, here we are a year later and it's not developing faster. It's not developing at all and it's STILL not into new story material. It would have been easier to stay the original course, shorten up the overall storyline, and then wrap up the game and move to a VN project that would have made sense. As it is the superpower and skills development portions of the game might as well not be there.

I had so much fun with this game initially, and then I just had to bail because it degraded by about 80% with the transition.
You're probably right about the sandbox. I truly hope the Dev turns things around, his writing skill is good and his creativity is excellent, this game has potential, so much potential, but like so many games you have to look at the timeline, Devs want supporters to just keep paying, but at a glacial development pace so many have, you won't see the full release for a decade and that is a huge commitment and very long wait for a payoff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool
May 15, 2020
Hi, there seems to be a bug the scene in which goth guy from the supermarket calls to your front door is replayed over and over again and you can't progress past it. Just wondering if that's since been fixed for anyone. thanks

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes