4.30 star(s) 56 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
looks like it, even after i picked the artifact up when asked, after the party mc tells that it is stolen from his room to victoria, I dont know if its bug or a change in story
Hmm...during my playthrough, I asked Victoria to the party...but it look's like she didn't show up. Susan the nob eater (not understanding why she keeps biting drawing blood with MC's dick), April, Taylor and her dad...and of course Mom and sis were there. Not sure why she was a no show.

Regards.

Mar 18, 2019
When getting to the mutants I can't get a single render where the girl speaks, it just throws MUTANT_DAN_name and MUTANT_WolfGirl_name errors. Anyone else experiencing that?

nenorro

Apr 16, 2020
i got a lot of errors from missing functions , when i clic the party button , the menu on the right all button does not work except the encyclopedia ( the 3 tab get me errors ) this is normal ? hoow to fix that (version 20.a light hero)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Great game - just discovered it - played it through and found it really engaging and well paced. Can't wait for the next update, please lose or at least lessen that silly shaking of the screen.

Reactions: Mr Sandman

DHacker_X

Jul 12, 2021
FYI Dev....Had an error screen happen just after this semi-threesome scene (one muff dive and a HJ/BJ is not really threesome sex) at Aprils party...(Image #1)

Also this error happened during a complete restart using a full, not compressed version.

Then when I clicked on ignore error, the next frame is frame a previous scene when MOM asked MC to go to the store (before the party), and then it prepicked (forced) the choice to not do the favor for her. (Image #2) But, before the party I actually did go to the store for her. (I even tried playing the save on a clean install with no mods...and the game breaking error still happens.)

(Image 1...just finished) View attachment 4076095

After the bed scene, this error happens...and cut to the rejection Mom's choice to go to the story and buy balloons etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Image 2...ignoring the error during the end of the party, I'm brought to this screen before the party happened.)
View attachment 4076110

Regards.
Yup I have the same issue looks like we're missing something

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Yup I have the same issue looks like we're missing something
Same happened to me, there were quite a few errors during my playthrough (fresh start, did not have any saves) but this one was the only one that seemed to break the sequence of the game. Probably have to wait for a hotfix or new update

JeezerGeezer

Jul 1, 2024
Being Super [v0.20a Light] [Sandman Games and Art] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1001 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [967 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone help me, I downloaded the pc version hoping to play in my android phone using joiplay but it doesn't work so I deleted the file. But somehow, I checked again and found the folder still there but with this file on it "Gymnop餩e_1.mp3" but already in 0b. I keep deleting it but one refresh and it's back. Does anyone know any solution?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Can someone help me, I downloaded the pc version hoping to play in my android phone using joiplay but it doesn't work so I deleted the file. But somehow, I checked again and found the folder still there but with this file on it "Gymnop餩e_1.mp3" but already in 0b. I keep deleting it but one refresh and it's back. Does anyone know any solution?
Checking in a bit. Seems like that file is supposed to be there. In the full version could be the Kanji(?) symbol fucks it up somehow. I will see if I can fix it.

Try replacing it with the attached file. I am not sure if you have to or can rename the é into e.

Double checked on PC unpacking it is fine and it should work. Must be because of Android.

Last edited:

JeezerGeezer

Jul 1, 2024
Checking in a bit. Seems like that file is supposed to be there. In the full version could be the Kanji(?) symbol fucks it up somehow. I will see if I can fix it.

Try replacing it with the attached file. I am not sure if you have to or can rename the é into e.

Double checked on PC unpacking it is fine and it should work. Must be because of Android.
Can't replace or rename it. If I replace or copy it, it won't overwrite but instead there's two file with the kanji one having 0b. If I rename it. It says cant be rename File not found. It's supposed to be deleted now but somehow it's stuck in my folder and deleting the whole folder with it wouldn't do anything. Tried it with multiple file manager apps but doesn't do anything to remove it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Can't replace or rename it. If I replace or copy it, it won't overwrite but instead there's two file with the kanji one having 0b. If I rename it. It says cant be rename File not found. It's supposed to be deleted now but somehow it's stuck in my folder and deleting the whole folder with it wouldn't do anything. Tried it with multiple file manager apps but doesn't do anything to remove it.
Hmm I have no idea then. Its fine when I unpack the game. I don't know anything about Android.

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
ooohh hahaha Yea im still working on that, within a couple days. xx
Will there be a Ruby romance option in the walkthrough? If not then that sucks ass from a writing perspective. Its my first time playing this game. Its got alot of potential and I've been trying to work on my Ruby only path and i only get a harem route only path. Come on dev stop breaking my blue balls.

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
Got a bug after Nikki and taylor at the party.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/V019_April_Party.rpy", line 10381, in <module>
NameError: name 'Nikki_morning_Handy_after_sleepinginherroom_and_chat' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "AllPhoneConversations.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "AllPhoneConversations.rpyc", line 35, in script call
  File "V019_April_Party.rpyc", line 10381, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/V019_April_Party.rpy", line 10381, in <module>
NameError: name 'Nikki_morning_Handy_after_sleepinginherroom_and_chat' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
Being Super 0.20a.LIGHT
Sat Sep 28 03:32:56 2024

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes