5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Well, I found a working link on Kemono to pretty much all of Belethor's work (and I do mean all of their work). I feel... unwell. Some stuff in there that even the devil shouldn't see.

Sep 6, 2021
Well, I found a working link on Kemono to pretty much all of Belethor's work (and I do mean all of their work). I feel... unwell. Some stuff in there that even the devil shouldn't see.
considering all the kids the church diddles, it was prolly the priests who commissioned that stuff mate

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
He got nuked.

"If you're reading this, you're most likely aware that my old page got suspended. Thankfully Patreon is still up and running as normal, so if you wanna move over to there, that's cool. For those of you that wish to stay here I've opened up this new account to start again basically.

So, what happens moving forward?

Well, in terms of my artwork itself - nothing. Even if everyone got shut down, I would still continue to do what I do as I love doing it. That will never change. If you're concerned about that, don't be as what I make will stay the same regardless.

What will change is how I post things on here. I must've gotten too relaxed with it before, hence the suspension. Going forward from now, I may not post any images on here - not even a cover image for a post if it is anything that could be against the T&C's. The issue is that I like to post teasers when I'm working on sets. An Idea I was thinking of was to every month or two go back and delete older teasers for sets that have long been released. Anything to lower the chnaces of getting nuked.

Anyhoo, that's about it for now. Feel free to drop any ideas down below and welcome both long time and new fans alike. "

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Does anyone have some of his past Blender files ? I'm especially interested in the ones from 03.2023 with Lara ;). Managed to grab 4 with Ciri if anyone interested ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote