5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elizaXshota

Jul 21, 2024
He has some interesting and big sets, especially the Witcher ones are worth checking out. The RE stuff unfortunately uses "pumped up" Claire and Jill models (same goes for DC and Cyberpunk chars and Black Widow), but others might like it. There are also lots of Shota sets; personally I don't get the appeal of adult women banging a five-year-old boy.
come on bro many people like shota content its the best and most hottest!

May 7, 2023
Hey everyone. I’m at this annoying stage where I don’t know what set to make next. I’ve got a million and one ideas but can’t focus in on one. So I’m putting it out to people on my discord server if they’ve got any suggestions. Thought I’d throw it out here as well. If you’ve got a story idea for a set you’d like to see feel free to let me know.

If I don’t make it now I will add it to my ever growing list of ideas.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
How about one girl is staying at a motel and as she goes out to fetch a drink at a vending machine she gets snatched away and dragged to a very fithy public toilet. The guys who dragged her there organize a train and for hours she gets railed in any way possible. At the end they hose her down with their own fluids. Later a few more guys with dogs have their fun.
Do you use Lara as a charackter, too?

May 7, 2023
How about one girl is staying at a motel and as she goes out to fetch a drink at a vending machine she gets snatched away and dragged to a very fithy public toilet. The guys who dragged her there organize a train and for hours she gets railed in any way possible. At the end they hose her down with their own fluids. Later a few more guys with dogs have their fun.
Do you use Lara as a charackter, too?
Not a bad idea but not really my style I’m afraid.

Reactions: Lac

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
Well since you just did a mass effect themed set, how about final fantasy? Tifa and the gang need to track down some chocobos, with Tifa and Red Xiii pairing off. They come up with the plan that chocobos are extremely curious when they pick up the scent of creatures mating. So Tifa and red get down to it which works just as they planned it. However the chocobo also now wants a turn with Tifa. After they finish up another couple of chocobos are seen coming forward to investigate.

Last edited:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Hey everyone. I’m at this annoying stage where I don’t know what set to make next. I’ve got a million and one ideas but can’t focus in on one. So I’m putting it out to people on my discord server if they’ve got any suggestions. Thought I’d throw it out here as well. If you’ve got a story idea for a set you’d like to see feel free to let me know.

Scarlet pisses off Hojo at a Shinra meeting, so he drugs her and throws her in with Red XIII for crossbreeding tests before he tries it with Aerith

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belethor's Smut

worldcupp2022

Dec 30, 2022

how about some fan kidnapping their favorite wwe wrestler and dragged to fan's house or public toilet

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote