5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 7, 2023
I see it's tagged also as COMICS. Are they spread in all the files in the first post or just in one? I'm interested only in comics but not the stand-alone renderings.
Hey Boss. Afraid I just do stand-alone renders and not stuff in a comic book style. That’s way above my skill level I’m afraid.

Reactions: kitkat_bru

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Hey Boss. Afraid I just do stand-alone renders and not stuff in a comic book style. That’s way above my skill level I’m afraid.
I've downloaded some files in the previous posts and they look like comics to me, I mean there is a sequence of images telling a story, that is what I mean. They are not single stand-alone renderings. That's the concept of the label "Comics" used on F95. Separated from stand-alone single images that are not linked (tagged as pinup).

BTW I only looked at a few images of yours at the moment and they look really good, the ambient lighting, camera positioning, poses, facial expressions are all finely chosen. I hope to check them in the next days because they seem interesting.

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
So, his latest option is Subscribestar. But I heard that getting your account approved is difficult.

May 7, 2023
So, his latest option is Subscribestar. But I heard that getting your account approved is difficult.
Yeah subscribestar has been a nightmare so far. Been over a year now (maybe near 2) that my account has been pending approval. This is after numerous emails to their support that are all unanswered. So I gave up.

I have opened a new account there so maybe this one will work as some people get their account approved within days whilst others can wait indefinitely.

I’ve been thinking about this for awhile but with today’s news I’ve also opened another page on Fanbox as I no longer make the content that got me banned from there. So I’ll give that some time and if it stays open I’ll post stuff on there.

I also intend to go back to Patreon. Opened a new account there and it’s under review at the moment so fingers crossed.

My goal is to be less reliant on one site but have multiple. Ideally like 3 or 4 and post my stuff on multiple sites.

Apparently it was the doggo stuff in my archive that got be banned which is frustrating as it’s the least content I do. So moving forward I’ll probably just stick to monster, alien and human stuff which is 90 per cent of my smut anyway.

Frustrating and disappointing that my account was removed but it’s not the end of the world. I’ll bounce back.

The smut always flows.

May 7, 2023
Belethor's Smut Do you consider refunding for June to your patreons if your account gets permanently nuked?
Since the account was nuked I can't even access who was and who wasn't a member. Patreon said that they refunded people with the money that was still in my account as they couldn't give that process that money to me. Because I can't access my old subscriber list I can't refund anyone.

What I'd do, anyone who was a member and joined near the end of last month I'd just send them my new archive for this month so that they're getting what they paid for.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote