5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fs_666

Dec 18, 2019
Hey everyone. I’m at this annoying stage where I don’t know what set to make next. I’ve got a million and one ideas but can’t focus in on one. So I’m putting it out to people on my discord server if they’ve got any suggestions. Thought I’d throw it out here as well. If you’ve got a story idea for a set you’d like to see feel free to let me know.

If I don’t make it now I will add it to my ever growing list of ideas.

warhammer 40k.

corruption of a high-ranking imperial servant (by chaos or tyranids, possibly by genestealer cults).

may include themes of espionage and various intrigues.

i can write a detailed story for free.

Xentyrox

Dec 8, 2023
Hey anyone got some of the newer stuff ? Would love especially "Mass Effect: The Warlord"

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
As I understand, Mr Belethor over here, reposted a shit load of old sets on a new Patreon

So, all of these 9gb are dupes and "The Drowner" set on a previous page is from 2022 :p

I think we are missing just "2024-06 WWE: Backstage Heat" and "2024-07 WWE: New Marketing Strategy" sets :unsure:

May 7, 2023
Hey everyone. Just wanna point out that I haven't gotten the stuff taken down. So if anyone thinks I've pulled a Disney copyright strike, it ain't me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imwerj
May 7, 2023
Thanks for the upload. The FF7 one seems to just stop at page 77 is that right or is there more. Thanks again
That is part 1 of the set. The plan for the set was for Tifa with a monster but the inital story and girl-on-girl section stretched out way longer than I planned. So I turned that into an 80 image set then I'd start work on part 2 after the RE set was done. By the end of it all, Scarlet's Web should be near 200 images in length

May 7, 2023
Since I've released this set for free in the past, I'll just upload it here as well as it's one that's missing.

Ignore the name, it's the New Marketing Stratagy set. The first to cum name is just the name of the folder I gave it before I settled in on a final set title.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I know it's now you, you can't dmca the replies on F95 :KEK:
Idk why he did it tho.

Still missing "Backstage Heat" Set :p

Reactions: Nunya_01

Mayahd

Sep 7, 2023
That is part 1 of the set. The plan for the set was for Tifa with a monster but the inital story and girl-on-girl section stretched out way longer than I planned. So I turned that into an 80 image set then I'd start work on part 2 after the RE set was done. By the end of it all, Scarlet's Web should be near 200 images in length
Thanks for the reply, good sir. I liked the pairing of Tifa and yuffie, would be cool to see scarlet make yuffie take tifa with a strap-on or some sort of futa matria, have you thought about such kinks for your sets at all. Your sets are very imaginative. All the best

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote