5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrHouse

Feb 6, 2018
Yep I'm the Belethor.

I'll be honest I'm not a massive fan of just vanillia human on human stuff. There's a load of that out there and I feel like I've carved out a small niche and style with my content. Plus whenever I do do male/female stuff I always get a lot of complaints.

I spice thingsup with girl-on-girl stuff but regular male/female stuff isn't spicy enough for me I'm afraid.
Monster stuff is definitely why I follow your work

May 7, 2023
No, there isnt a load of this style work. I mean for a comic with a story. Other artist just do 1-3 pics with f.e: Yennefer and after do another character. You do 100 pics with same characters and a story. Big difference, and its unique. Thats why you should do more this style stuff IMO
I get what you're saying it's just not really what I'm into I'm afraid. My monster stuff is pretty much my bread and butter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mantis---

susla6534

Dec 16, 2022
Hey Belethor. Thank you for your amaizing work! Though there is one thing that ruins some stories for me - when a girl is running from a monster, get caught and then starts fucking the monster in different poses with a smile (for example, "Caught In A Maze"). It looks really strange and I would exect more resistance and wish to escape from girls in rape scenes. Wondering if it's a part of your unique style or it's something that can be fixed.

May 7, 2023
Hey Belethor. Thank you for your amaizing work! Though there is one thing that ruins some stories for me - when a girl is running from a monster, get caught and then starts fucking the monster in different poses with a smile (for example, "Caught In A Maze"). It looks really strange and I would exect more resistance and wish to escape from girls in rape scenes. Wondering if it's a part of your unique style or it's something that can be fixed.
Hey boss. Thanks for the feedback.

I don't really like rape or implied rape in my stuff. For me it's always hotter when the women are in it themselves. At most I'll do something like they're unsure of whats happening or a tad reluctent, but they're always fully into it by the end.

So if we look at Trapped in the Maze for example.

At first Jill is shocked by the Parasite thing, but then as it begins to suck on her booba, she gets turned on by it and eventually gives in. Before the creature dies and climaxing.

This is a particular theme I use in my RE sets as I like the idea of the infected ozzing out some sort of saliva or slime that just makes the women folk go succumb to their lustful, undead ways.

But, in short, I never really do rape stuff. It's never been something I'm into to and I find it hotter when the woman are super into it themselves.

susla6534

Dec 16, 2022
Hey boss. Thanks for the feedback.

I don't really like rape or implied rape in my stuff. For me it's always hotter when the women are in it themselves. At most I'll do something like they're unsure of whats happening or a tad reluctent, but they're always fully into it by the end.

So if we look at Trapped in the Maze for example.

At first Jill is shocked by the Parasite thing, but then as it begins to suck on her booba, she gets turned on by it and eventually gives in. Before the creature dies and climaxing.

This is a particular theme I use in my RE sets as I like the idea of the infected ozzing out some sort of saliva or slime that just makes the women folk go succumb to their lustful, undead ways.

But, in short, I never really do rape stuff. It's never been something I'm into to and I find it hotter when the woman are super into it themselves.
Thank you for the prompt reply!

Sorry, "rape" isn't the right word to describe what I mean. I don't mean that girls should cry or suffer during these scenes and used the word just as any sex scene between a monster and a survivor in an "apocalypse" area technically a "rape" (unless involved girl is a kind of a monster slut).

It just looks inconsistent when a girl is running in fear, trying to save her life but immediately turns into a monster slut and starts fucking a poor monster in all Kamasutra poses when she meets one... Any reason to hide and run if she can and like fuck monsters?

It looks more realistic when a girl doesn't forget her primary goal to survive and fucks a monster only if she is cornered and doesn't have other options, wants to trick the monster and in similar conditions. Anyway in RE universe she should keep strong and use any option to escape (while being fucked) or kill the monster.

The first half of "Jill Gets Cornered" demonstrates the expected behavior: Jill allows less dangerous monster to fuck her while she is hiding from more dangerous monster.

I just want to say that sometimes girls change their mind too quick in your works. A few images which explain the reason of the behavior would be perfect.

May 7, 2023
Thank you for the prompt reply!

Sorry, "rape" isn't the right word to describe what I mean. I don't mean that girls should cry or suffer during these scenes and used the word just as any sex scene between a monster and a survivor in an "apocalypse" area technically a "rape" (unless involved girl is a kind of a monster slut).

It just looks inconsistent when a girl is running in fear, trying to save her life but immediately turns into a monster slut and starts fucking a poor monster in all Kamasutra poses when she meets one... Any reason to hide and run if she can and like fuck monsters?

It looks more realistic when a girl doesn't forget her primary goal to survive and fucks a monster only if she is cornered and doesn't have other options, wants to trick the monster and in similar conditions. Anyway in RE universe she should keep strong and use any option to escape (while being fucked) or kill the monster.

The first half of "Jill Gets Cornered" demonstrates the expected behavior: Jill allows less dangerous monster to fuck her while she is hiding from more dangerous monster.

I just want to say that sometimes girls change their mind too quick in your works. A few images which explain the reason of the behavior would be perfect.
Thanks for the detailed reply, boss.

Similar to my previous post, I don't like the idea of the female characters to not be into what's happening. Obviously it's open to interpretation but how I imagine it goes is that the RE girls are lowkey wanting to get boned by whatever monster theyre facing with. Theymay not want to admit it, but deep down they're craving that monster pp. Like even in the set you mentioned, how I view it is that Jill is shocked by the licker, but isn't resisting it, she's into it.

I feel like this is a consistant theme with all of my smut, not just the RE stuff where the characters are reluctant or cautious at first, but quikcly give in - or they're the ones in control in seducing the creature.

If I were to make my smut realistic as you mentioned, it would go against what I find hot as an artist as well result in very dull poses where everything would be just a variation of missionary or doggy-style.

First and foremort, this is art and I want it to look good, hence why I try to different types of poses. Sure it isn't realistic, but then again eitheris Mr X's schlongfitting in Ada's mouth realistic. With any 3d smut, you suspend your disbelief to an extent to jack off to it. But as long as your consistant I don't personally see the issue.

Plus it comes down to personally tastes. For me it's hotter when the woman is in control. Like when Miranda's just destroyed Chief Karbox in 'The Warlord'. Different artists have different styles and this is mine.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote