Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp... That Bluean choice ending firmly moved this game into trash tier for me. I'd have considered it all meh at best, but that ending makes it trash tier.

No. I'm not bothered by the fact that it's a bad end.

I'm bothered by the fact that there are no CGs of all the bitches getting fucked! The heck is this?! Why have a sexual bad-ending is there's no sex in it?! I could have accepted it if it only focused on Sheryl. But nothing. Nil. Nada!

What the actual fuck?!

Holy shit, if I'd paid money for this and discovered that, I'd have been absurdly pissed off...

I'm still pretty annoyed. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
damn what a crap game. not only its rape and disgusting u also need to control her to be raped.

Reactions: Armelle69

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
i really like it when the heroine became a pet and we control a new character thats we can freely name as the owner. i hope there are more games like this xD

Reactions: CheatCode

frozenender

Nov 8, 2022
I'll stop playing this game when I get done with the hardest difficulty.

edit: I have finished the game on the highest difficulty story wise. I have to say that the game is pretty tough until you get the accessories that let you cast poison and sleep; then it becomes a different story. While the enemies can still overpower you and your teammate, and the outcome is subject to rng when certain status effects occur, once you manage to apply those two status conditions, the game becomes easier until luck turns against you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaiyanK

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BelialRed-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes