Xol

Sep 11, 2017
No it isn't.
To be fair, the OP was literally just updated within the last few minutes, so it is possible the link was borked when Eruthan posted, but isn't now. Or rather, it was when he loaded the page, and then he when to post about it, not realizing the thread had updated.

Reactions: Eruthan

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Interesting. :unsure:
I'm probably going to fail this horribly I prefer shagging over strategy afterall. :sneaky:
I'm still waiting for the over-hyped space adventure though.

Reactions: Xol

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
someone had a problem with the save file when you try to load saying that it cant read property 12(it is a typeError)?

Dalus89

Jul 26, 2017
i get this when trying to load a saved game after the game crashed on me
"TypeError
cannot read property '12' of undefined
for more information, push F8"
someone didnt code properly there

Reactions: collectioner

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i get this when trying to load a saved game after the game crashed on me
"TypeError
cannot read property '12' of undefined
for more information, push F8"
someone didnt code properly there
good i not the only one (and F8 does not work for me)

edit: i think it has to do with the fact that in menu it says early access so it is not perfect yet?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
To be fair, the OP was literally just updated within the last few minutes, so it is possible the link was borked when Eruthan posted, but isn't now. Or rather, it was when he loaded the page, and then he when to post about it, not realizing the thread had updated.
The Mega link was updated 2h15min ago, so... no

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Game currenty has a few bugs which make it impossible to progress beyond a certain point, best to wait for a bugfix to be posted before you try this atm.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I can't rebuild the small ship. It uses up my resources but makes no progress, is anyone else having this problem?

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes