nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
just finished the game
even with cheats the playthrough is around 10+ hours
id just not imagine how many hours consumes a clear playthrough with dogshit resource grinding, looking for something you dont know, completing a puzzles with no hints at all and etc
man, dont play their games without mtool or whatever
P.S also Naipei best girl

Last edited:
Reactions: SexLovers21
Sep 13, 2016
I remember looking up the walkthrough and seeing the first h-scene requirements being "Day 21, meet her at X" or something similar and felt there was way too much content before any spice.

Shantae6982

Jun 14, 2023
The middle and Bottom are the only ones i know how to do out of this set.
the middle is part of the Heart of the Island content, those blue chests that refuse to open. you have to complete the Heart's second quest to get a blessing which allows you to open the four blue chests, one in the forest ruin, one in the shadow maze, one in the Spider Cave, and one in Murkhal/the Skull's chamber. be warned that if you have taken any of Murkhal's power, he can brainwash you into corrupting the Heart which sidelines you into a bad ending at the completion of the Heart's storyline, but you can avoid it by collecting the Aquamarine from the Naga that appears on Talitha's beach at night and then giving it straight to the Heart after she assigns you the quest. once you have all four artifacts, talk to Idrune and she will take them for study with your permission in order to enhance their power. the scene occurs either the next day or when returning to camp after expending all of your energy, with the artifacts returned to you and with their powers enhanced.
the bottom one is part of Tulip's content. the subplot of introducing Galan to sex which actually doesn't get flagged by Tulip wanting to talk and is actually only triggered by talking to Galan each day to check in on him.it gets started with galan mentioning that he wants to have sex with Idrune, you tell him to talk to her, he screws it up because he's shy, you tell Idrune and that will lead to Galan and Tulip having sex. continually check in on Galan and Tulip and after Idrune's second sex scene, eventually you can offer to try to set up an encounter between Idrune and Galan; with Idrune being far more receptive following her second scene and insisting you join in.
that white haired woman in the top picture i have no idea. I think she might either be a dummied out bit of content or she's tied to one of the islands many secrets (my bet is the temple south of the shadow maze temple with the hammerhead mural on the wall)

Reactions: Nabebebe
Sep 13, 2016
The white haired woman at least was reused for the new Camilla content in Roundscape, I haven't seen her in BS myself (maybe added in 3.2, I haven't seen the patchnotes). Her name is Netta and she has a decent scene there.

Reactions: HornPlayer
Sep 13, 2016
I thought to myself, surely they'd talk about the patches on the steam page since that's public information, and I was correct. This is the patch information presented on the Steam page for Below Sunshade, and it is disappointing.

• Introduced 100+ new dialogue lines enhancing island dynamics.
  • Optimized Parallax Shader to improve FPS in CG Scenes.
  • Silver Sword now offers 25% Critical Hit Chance.
  • Resolved the bug in the first Talitha Smalltalk Event.
  • Corrected the Idrune bug that falsely accused players of lying, previously blocking an ending.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I thought to myself, surely they'd talk about the patches on the steam page since that's public information, and I was correct. This is the patch information presented on the Steam page for Below Sunshade, and it is disappointing.
Huh. No new scenes or any content whatsoever. Patch should be called 3.1a or something.
Thanks for sharing the notes.

Last edited:

werex

Jul 8, 2019
Is there any content at all on using "The Seed"? As I understand it, we must use it to prevent a volcanic eruption

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes