n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
for everyone who still misses the book, i found it. its at the end of a cavesystem, with a giant spider.
go right, on the map before the lizard village, then go right to a caveentrance map with a dangerous raptor, inside the cave system-> go right until the end.

Reactions: N1CKs001

DuskBringer

Jun 19, 2020
Can someone help to solve this puzzle ?
You need to catch 4 super rare fish in 4 places respectively. On top of mountain, near bridge you built to get to lizardmen, on seashore near vampire's cave, on island with cave and sword (from camp go right and don't forget spiked boots).

[E]xia-

Sep 27, 2018
You need to catch 4 super rare fish in 4 places respectively. On top of mountain, near bridge you built to get to lizardmen, on seashore near vampire's cave, on island with cave and sword (from camp go right and don't forget spiked boots).
btw do you know the Half Moon symbol place ?
because i already found the Star Symbol and Triangle
but never found the Half Moon Symbol

Elhaym

Dec 19, 2017
Came back to the game after a lengthy break. I was 100% sure I had everything I needed for the Harmony ending, but it doesn't seem to want to trigger, and I don't know what I did wrong to miss it.

Wouldn't mind if someone's got a save from just before that is all. Or a list of relevant variable to edit with a save editor.

Also wasn't sure if the Heart of the Island has a full ending or not? I'd assumed so, since her nemesis does, but even after completing all her content it didn't seem to show up.
It glitched for me too, played it through 2 times and both times it glitched. I had a bug at delivering the book quest both times, so I assume that had something to do with it. Won't be playing it for the third time unfortunately

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
can anyone give me the walkthrough it keeps saying the walkthrough is dangerouse for me to install and it wont let me install anyways

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
the elf will say something about a monster stealing her berries and there are tracks to the bottom right of the camp just follow the trail till you see a big tree house
In what day and what do I need to do for her to give me that quest?

Hfgyy

Aug 11, 2021
No puedo guardar o cambiar las configuraciones clave. Tuve un error NW.js anteriormente y la ventana emergente dejó de aparecer después de seguir algunos pasos:
  1. Vaya a la carpeta de datos de su aplicación en Windows (C:\Users\[Su nombre de usuario]\AppData\Local). Si no puede encontrarlo, asegúrese de que puede ver las carpetas ocultas.
  2. Elimine la carpeta "nwjs".
  3. Vaya a la carpeta "Datos de usuario". Luego vaya a la carpeta "Predeterminado". Busque los archivos "Datos web" y "Diario de datos web". Elimine estos dos archivos.
  4. Lanzamiento de MV y prueba de reproducción.
[/CITA]
Donde encuentro esos 3 archivos en joiplay porque busco y busco y no encuentro nada

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Does anybody know where the pirate ship is im meant to be fixing, ive been everywhere built the bridge and still cant find it

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes