Shantae6982

Jun 14, 2023
what chest ?
kinda forgot
well, I would ask all of them.
also, has anyone figured out a workaround for Iddrune and Talitha's respective second sex scenes freezing when the game goes to load up the scenes and then a black screen that flashes the camp location indicator?

Shantae6982

Jun 14, 2023
How do you open the chest with no keyhole in the Temple?
I actually just figured that out. all of the no keyhole chests require a plot flag that is part of the Heart of the Island quest line, specifically it requires accepting the quest to aid the Heart in creating the seed for a new island to replace the island that the Heart of the Island serves as the avatar/anthropomorphic incarnation of the Island that the player and the other survivors are on. Anyways: getting the blessing from the Heart that enables you to open the chests with no keyholes requires finding the four glowing orbs to open up the pathway to the Heart's Grotto and the spiky shoes to actually reach the Heart herself, after that it requires accepting the Heart's request to find her an Aquamarine which grants the the blessing needed to open keyhole-less chests. From there the Heart's quest line diverges into two paths with two unique endings, Save the Heart and Corrupt the Heart. Save the Heart requires staying true to the promise made to the Heart of the Island, while Corrupt the Heart involves going to the Skull/Murhkal after accepting the quest which has the Skull telepathically contact your character asking them to come to him after accepting the Heart's request. Save the Heart requires killing the Naga that shows up on the beach outside Talitha's cave at night to get the aquamarine, while Corrupt the Heart requires accepting the Skull's deal and giving his fake aquamarine to the Heart.

xNurglex

Apr 18, 2018
how the hell do you get tulip and galan ending, all other endings i have found. i get them to fuck
each other and thats it. do i need to find them somewhere when they leave? theres no info about this.

Shantae6982

Jun 14, 2023
how the hell do you get tulip and galan ending, all other endings i have found. i get them to fuck
each other and thats it. do i need to find them somewhere when they leave? theres no info about this.
when they prepare to leave the island, ask to go with them and then speak to Tulip and tell her you're ready to leave.
have you figured out what the hell is up with the temple with the four altars and the picture of the shark? that bit is giving me a headache trying to figure out what items go on the altars.
also, I'm having trouble getting the harmony ending. any information to add beyond what is given in the only available walkthrough?

xNurglex

Apr 18, 2018
when they prepare to leave the island, ask to go with them and then speak to Tulip and tell her you're ready to leave.
have you figured out what the hell is up with the temple with the four altars and the picture of the shark? that bit is giving me a headache trying to figure out what items go on the altars.
also, I'm having trouble getting the harmony ending. any information to add beyond what is given in the only available walkthrough?
Tulip just denies me, can't go with them because "hurr durr you are too big to come with us" max affection and everything.
Meaby the steam version what i am using is just bugged or something, didn't even get the achievement for helping galan.

don't know about the dungeon can't remember if i have ever done that.

harmony was you do the normal route (fix the ship, get the sail). Meet the vampire, lie about the relationship with the vampire when the elf ask of it, max affection with both/do their quest's if possible (some are repeats), (don't be a dick to them in dialogue), vampire loves booze (limited) as a gift, when they want to speak to you go there just to be sure. wait until the last day and that should be it. Did the endings like a year ago so everything isn't in good memory. It's just 1 ending that i just cannot do.

Shantae6982

Jun 14, 2023
Tulip just denies me, can't go with them because "hurr durr you are too big to come with us" max affection and everything.
Meaby the steam version what i am using is just bugged or something, didn't even get the achievement for helping galan.

don't know about the dungeon can't remember if i have ever done that.

harmony was you do the normal route (fix the ship, get the sail). Meet the vampire, lie about the relationship with the vampire when the elf ask of it, max affection with both/do their quest's if possible (some are repeats), (don't be a dick to them in dialogue), vampire loves booze (limited) as a gift, when they want to speak to you go there just to be sure. wait until the last day and that should be it. Did the endings like a year ago so everything isn't in good memory. It's just 1 ending that i just cannot do.
lying to Idrune about Talitha doesn't sound like it should work but I'm willing to give it a try.

the room i was talking about is in the Lizargon village side of the map. go south from that spot you can find Naipei in on the Lizargon village side of the map to help her kill red Lizargons every few days in exchange for resources, you can actually collect more wine this way if you roll lucky after the battle. the room I'm talking about is in that group of ruins where the maze temple is(the dungeon where you have to walk in specific patterns in some of the rooms in order to unlock a door)

escaping with Tulip requires max affection with her, mentoring Galan, and watching all sex scenes associated with Tulip and Galan minus the one involving the Dwarven Dress.

the only major bug i have encountered kinda makes me unsurprised that another bug that blocks an ending exists.
Easy Mode has two major bugs, technically three but two are the same bug just in different places.
the first one is that once all boat escape objectives are complete, it stops displaying the "X days left" counter.
the second, and by extension the third and more game crippling, bug is that attempting to watch Idrune and Talitha's second sex scenes will result in a game freeze on the black screen once the dialogue ends following confirmation but before the game can display the text setting up the scene before going to the image of the sex scene. the game would also flash up the camp location indicator before going completely black.

I have seen a game crashing bug occur in Normal mode in that optional battle you can fight alongside Naipei against red lizargons, which occurs when Naipei tries to make an action at the end of the turn but has nothing to target due to the lizargons being killed before she could attack.

now if you're attempting to do the ending in Easy Mode then it may be that event flag bug I encountered may also apply to trying to achieve Tulip's escape ending.

this game seems to have moods regarding when it actually flags events. and with the creator pretty much all but stated he no longer wishes to update it, its unlikely to get fixed

Last edited:

xNurglex

Apr 18, 2018
lying to Idrune about Talitha doesn't sound like it should work but I'm willing to give it a try.

the room i was talking about is in the Lizargon village side of the map. go south from that spot you can find Naipei in on the Lizargon village side of the map to help her kill red Lizargons every few days in exchange for resources, you can actually collect more wine this way if you roll lucky after the battle. the room I'm talking about is in that group of ruins where the maze temple is(the dungeon where you have to walk in specific patterns in some of the rooms in order to unlock a door)

escaping with Tulip requires max affection with her, mentoring Galan, and watching all sex scenes associated with Tulip and Galan minus the one involving the Dwarven Dress.

the only major bug i have encountered kinda makes me unsurprised that another bug that blocks an ending exists.
Easy Mode has two major bugs, technically three but two are the same bug just in different places.
the first one is that once all boat escape objectives are complete, it stops displaying the "X days left" counter.
the second, and by extension the third and more game crippling, bug is that attempting to watch Idrune and Talitha's second sex scenes will result in a game freeze on the black screen once the dialogue ends following confirmation but before the game can display the text setting up the scene before going to the image of the sex scene. the game would also flash up the camp location indicator before going completely black.

I have seen a game crashing bug occur in Normal mode in that optional battle you can fight alongside Naipei against red lizargons, which occurs when Naipei tries to make an action at the end of the turn but has nothing to target due to the lizargons being killed before she could attack.

now if you're attempting to do the ending in Easy Mode then it may be that event flag bug I encountered may also apply to trying to achieve Tulip's escape ending.

this game seems to have moods regarding when it actually flags events. and with the creator pretty much all but stated he no longer wishes to update it, its unlikely to get fixed
ye never done that dungeon, also the sword one where you need to jump the stones to, east after tulips base. it sucks they didn't update the walkthrough.

been playing on easy, i'll try a fresh save on normal and speedrun it. see if that works.

EDIT: It didn't work still the same dialogue, if anyone sees this post in the future know i still havent gotten the ending. Save file needed.
fuckyouarvusgames.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: joehoe

Shantae6982

Jun 14, 2023
ye never done that dungeon, also the sword one where you need to jump the stones to, east after tulips base. it sucks they didn't update the walkthrough.

been playing on easy, i'll try a fresh save on normal and speedrun it. see if that works.

EDIT: It didn't work still the same dialogue, if anyone sees this post in the future know i still havent gotten the ending. Save file needed.
View attachment 2763970
aw that sucks.
sounds like an event flag malfunction. that would require editing the game files to fix and there is no moding community for this game
I haven't had a chance to do another run to see if I can get the Harmony ending with your advice but that news does not inspire hope.it might be possible that some poor coding causes some random bit to become corrupted when the game is downloaded

xNurglex

Apr 18, 2018
aw that sucks.
sounds like an event flag malfunction. that would require editing the game files to fix and there is no moding community for this game
I haven't had a chance to do another run to see if I can get the Harmony ending with your advice but that news does not inspire hope.it might be possible that some poor coding causes some random bit to become corrupted when the game is downloaded
yeah don't get your hopes up, this game absolute witchcrafth.

Reactions: Shantae6982

jacobmuller11user

Sep 3, 2023
Anyone know how I upgrade the workbench tier? It says in the walkthrough that there's different tiers of the workbench that unlock more items but I can't seem to get past Tier 1.

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
is there another walkthrough anywhere the walkthrough on the main page just takes me to the home page of racaty and doesn't show anything

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
can someone post a save for the harmony ending mine bugged and won't work even though I saw all the scenes with idrune and talitha and was honest when idrune confronted me also a couple questions
1 what's the ending on the bottom left of the dead end ending and how do I get it
2 how do I get the following scenes I found in the files of the game but didn't see in my playthrough
scene with idrune and balls
scene with a threesome with idrune and galan
scene with a pale girl with tentacles in a cave

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 23 Votes