HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
Couple of questions.
1. Is there sharing and is it forced/avoidable?
2. Is this the final version or will there be more updates?
3. If there is sharing, do you share all the girls or only some of them?
4. I see in one of the pics the dark elf is captured by tentacles, can you save her from them or is that a game over scene?

TIA for answering.
Yes, sharing is avoidable. Only 2 girls can be shared if you wish. No more updates. :( And you can save her from tentacles.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
You only get 30 days, what if i want to stay?

But seriously, something like a free roam with no time limit after getting a ending or a New Game+ where you keep the skills you learned and items/weapons would be nice in these time limit rpg games.

DuskBringer

Jun 19, 2020
How to get book that lies in tunnel before Heart? Also, did someone found out Galan and Idrune threesome scene trigger?

SpectralTime

Jan 27, 2018
Came back to the game after a lengthy break. I was 100% sure I had everything I needed for the Harmony ending, but it doesn't seem to want to trigger, and I don't know what I did wrong to miss it.

Wouldn't mind if someone's got a save from just before that is all. Or a list of relevant variable to edit with a save editor.

Also wasn't sure if the Heart of the Island has a full ending or not? I'd assumed so, since her nemesis does, but even after completing all her content it didn't seem to show up.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 23 Votes