Kaziolas_420

Apr 30, 2021
Do you mean when you get to the beach and supposed to speak with elven princess? If yes then even that doesnt work.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Lol. Wanted to find answer about artifacts treasures. How much of them exactly in game. And Idrune just showed them in the right moment (i even do not understand about which rocks\orbs she was talking about):love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
cant put skill in slot , alway crash
I understand right? Your game crash after you put skills in slots?

What comes to mind from problems
1. There should not be any symbols in folder path, and shorter - better. Something like C:\Games_H\Below_sunshade\ . no symbols except from english.
2. in folder properties uncheck read only.
3. update drivers and soft for games.
4. Try to redownload the game.

Also tried to change some skills in slots and i think it work wrong way, and sometimes change skill in different slot, and leave slot unchanged. Well i not expected anything exceptional, so no pain.

Reactions: ddf and onepiece987

SilverDollar97

Oct 6, 2019

Below Sunshade final update

Features
  • Two new, secret endings
  • Lots of new, kinky fun including old and new characters
  • Lots of new Items and Camp Buildings to craft and find
  • Combat and Gameplay Rebalanced
  • Press R to see your current relationship level with other characters
  • New Characters (Including sexy harpies)
  • New Dungeons and reworked ending
  • New Enemies and Features
  • New outfits for some characters
  • New encounters and dialogues

Cessere

May 1, 2018
Downloaded the new version and played it in 1 session and all i can say is..............the ending trigger for Harmony are still bugged + Save often cause they are some bugs that lock you without any chance to progress.

SpectralTime

Jan 27, 2018
Been playing it for the first time. I'm having fun, but I wish I could figure out how to place all the artifacts on the appropriately-colored pedestals outside the ladder dungeon. It's like the one puzzle I didn't need a guide for otherwise, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Really hope I'm not about to get smacked in the face by bugs after working so hard to befriend everyone. The vampire lady did ask for something to slake her boredom again once I already had the books, and the prompt to discuss our relationship with the elf lady never came up.

EDIT: Edited my save to give myself another copy of the books; seemed to do the trick. Do wonder when the earrings will come into play though, or if the bug meant that the book quest doubled up instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonolfal

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
IT'S STILL FUCKING BUGGY AND BROKEN. WTF IS THIS SHIT, New update thinking maybe they have fixed the big issues but no it still drops FPS below 10 and that is every single time the day ends and we transition to a new day. Some scenes just drop fps like there is no tomorrow. The previous update had a so called memory leak bugfix but playing this I think they fixed jack shit. How is this possible with RPGMaker of all things is beyond me.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
rip was waiting to try this but hearing its still this bad i think ill pass xD. you would think they would get someone who knew wtf they were doing to check the game with their games always being buggy

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Playing with the final update. Still rather buggy it seems. Idrune's second scene is still going straight to a black screen. Is there a known fix? I searched the thread and just found people complaining about it.

• Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo
2.50 star(s) 23 Votes