Zer0x J360

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone can give me an understanding as to why the rating's so low, because i've been thinking of playing the game for awhile, and the trailer is promising, yet the rating is so low.

Deleted member 1238938

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone can give me an understanding as to why the rating's so low, because i've been thinking of playing the game for awhile, and the trailer is promising, yet the rating is so low.
Our initial release was reaaally buggy, but since then we released two huge content updates, changed and added a lot of features and fixed a ton of bugs.

Reactions: JustShiro

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
After messing with it a while, I found you can't do it with just the keyboard. You need to mouseclick the slot.
I was about to lash out at this game lol good thing I looked it up just to see if someone was having the same problem that that person had.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I guess 2.0.3 isn't out on here but it for steam. Hopefully it gets released here soon. Just saying. Well it's only because....DO NOT GET THE ADDITIONAL SKILL! Basically it crashes. Can't explain but do not get it. If you didn't save after completing milestone and slept and accepted additional skill slot, you are fked.
EDIT: I am currently unsure what to do with the Brewing Station. I have it in my items yet, what am I supposed to do with it? Including one of the quest where you have to find a potion of some kind to cure Idrene because she has a cold just idling in the rain when I even have a HUT for her to stay in lol...and for that, I don't know since I failed the quest

Last edited:

ClownyXX

Aug 17, 2017
This is what i had find for all the bugs in the current game. Harmony end is currently bugged because the creator forgot to add certain control switches to turn on for the talitha sex scenes. Therefore in order to get the harmony end, you would have to edit your saves to turn on the switches, which are 759: TalithaScene1Done, 760 TalithaScene2Done and 180: IRUNETRUTHTOLD. Also turn off 179: IDRUNELIED (when you told that you had sex with Talitha to Idrune, for some reason because 759 or 760 control switches are off, it automatically wrote off as LIED). There is no diamond or song of earth and water. Also the equip skills is pretty buggy too.

Reactions: SexLovers21

OttoVonHentai

Dec 18, 2017
Does the Tulip paizuri scene just not show up in the gallery? I got it but its not showing up, I don't know if it's MV UI jank or what.

ClownyXX

Aug 17, 2017
Does the Tulip paizuri scene just not show up in the gallery? I got it but its not showing up, I don't know if it's MV UI jank or what.
it's a bug, probably the creator forgot to add it in or forgot to do something with the switches. I already discovered quite a bit of bugs similiar to it. Even though it is finished game, there is just too many little bugs that you can't get certain endings.

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
This is what i had find for all the bugs in the current game. Harmony end is currently bugged because the creator forgot to add certain control switches to turn on for the talitha sex scenes. Therefore in order to get the harmony end, you would have to edit your saves to turn on the switches, which are 759: TalithaScene1Done, 760 TalithaScene2Done and 180: IRUNETRUTHTOLD. Also turn off 179: IDRUNELIED (when you told that you had sex with Talitha to Idrune, for some reason because 759 or 760 control switches are off, it automatically wrote off as LIED). There is no diamond or song of earth and water. Also the equip skills is pretty buggy too.
I remembered playing this a LOONG time ago (2019 - I think). It was time consuming, but it was OK... Until I got a bug that forced me to restart. I thought "I'll give this some time, either it will be abandoned, or they'll fix the bugs." I see that I didn't wait long enough, but it's direction is promising.

Jun 1, 2017
Playing 2.0.2 bugfix version. Something's up with the skill equip menu. The equip/unequip skills menu doesn't seem to work quite as designed - when entering on equip skills menu, the only way actually unequip a skill is to leave the equip skills menu and go to instinct, and from there you can unequip a skill. However, if you try to fill the empty slot, or if you try to unequip Quick Strike, a "Type Error" occurs, (press F8 for more details, which doesn't actually produce more details).

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
is there no full walkthrough or so? I don't care about the full save or gallery, you can view them in the game file normally, I just wanna read the story bits, but nothing tells me how to:

"un bore" the Talitha or where to find the mermaid

there is a dungeon below (after you skip the rocks) that has 3 platforms and what looks like an inactive portal way,

anywhere to find the diamond for the obsidian sword?

guardian sword location and how to get it?

if the devs can make an ingame hint system you can access anytime that would be swell (the journal doesn't have it)

any hints would be good

Fenris_Wolffe

Dec 22, 2020
How did you manage to brew anything at all? My brew kit won’t ever be launched.

How do you help Idrune with her illness?
I brewed a healthpotion to give it to her, she asks what she is supposed to do with that.
I brewed a Vilalizer potion to give it to her, she asks what she is supposed to do with that.
I made some bandaid, she asks what she is supposed to do with that.

dammit woman, what do you want?

Last edited:

Draxaxus

Feb 19, 2018
Everytime i try do to the second scene of sex with idrune or the vampire, the game enters in black screen forever. Has someone ever experienced it or knows how to fix? Otherwise i will have to wait till 2.0.3 or even ask Kal

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes