Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Sigh after deleting a big rant I still want to ask if anyone has a sure way to get the book "A song of earth and water". Do I wait for the quest to start before going to spider cave or do something else.

Also one more thing the quest log does not even show that I need to get this fucking book, I skipped the dialogue so that I can lessen the time for more grind but I don't know if the hint was in the dialogue for the quest cause sure as shit did not tell me I even needed to giver her a book, I found it through looking online here and on steam discussion.

I am not asking games to hold my hand and give me a lollipop to lead me to a white van. I am asking that they care for my old and retarded brain and at last point in the fucking direction.

Yolok

Mar 17, 2018
why does it still have a black screen in idrune second scene? I thought the bug was already fixed .

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
why does it still have a black screen in idrune second scene? I thought the bug was already fixed .
+1 me too
Edit: oh it seems this is a known bug that gets fixed in 2.0.3 which is avaiable on steam but not here.
So i guess this is where i decide to put my 4-5$ down on the game and support the developers :) i guess thats ok.. ive been enjoying the game for what it offers, and it far exceeds my dollar per hour rule.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yolok

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
What is wrong with the walkthrough file? It's a file with no extension. Can't open it

Ok it seems to be a pdf.

kiser

Oct 13, 2017
Sooo, after a long time keeping a eye in the game hoping for a update. I'm late, but it apears there will be a update soon
Just gave up in the Harmony END cuz the version non-Steam is bugged from what it seems...
Hope for more Talitha content and Heart of the island, didn't feel that corrupted path "worth".

Nov 21, 2019
Sooo, after a long time keeping a eye in the game hoping for a update. I'm late, but it apears there will be a update soon
Just gave up in the Harmony END cuz the version non-Steam is bugged from what it seems...
Hope for more Talitha content and Heart of the island, didn't feel that corrupted path "worth".
Don't hold your breath for that update. Considering Arvus Games has already missed the release date for Arenus that was back in September and in the mean time they keep crapping out monthly updates for Roundscape, we'd be lucky if we see the update for Sunshade drop in mid 2022 :(

kiser

Oct 13, 2017
Don't hold your breath for that update. Considering Arvus Games has already missed the release date for Arenus that was back in September and in the mean time they keep crapping out monthly updates for Roundscape, we'd be lucky if we see the update for Sunshade drop in mid 2022 :(
Oh, back to waiting then... But still glad to see the game getting at some point (hope), a update.

Reactions: DeMoS666

Kaziolas_420

Apr 30, 2021
Need a little bit of help here. Do you guys know why i cant open menu no matter what I even tried to switch keys didnt worked eiter

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes