Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, i did almost all the game but there is one thing i do not found and any guide talk about it, can someone tell where or how to get the book for Talitha named "A song of earth and water" please?

scartover

Jan 12, 2020
I'm getting stuck on the second scene with Idrune.
She wants sex again and when the scene starts, i just get a permanent black screen.

any fix for this?

Also, as asked above... where is that book for Talitha?

EDIT: Great... i accidentally saved while having full black screen and my last save is from 3 hours ago.
How can you getrid of this? I can still move around and interact with stuff an move to different areas, but the screen is pitch black.
This game is bugged all to hell. It is fun. but seriously bugged
Oh man, I regret to inform you that you have to download the game from another link. The link provided gives you a bad copy for the game; however, someone in the comments provided another link to download which lets you view the scenes from there. The only issue is that you would either have to transfer your saves from your current game or start all over with a save editor, to save some time at least. About the book, no one has yet to find it but let me know if you do.

Merthaz

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks sir and Do u know where is a book for vampire girl ?
can't seem to find the book song of earth and water, walkthrough, steam forums nor this thread give any clue as to where to find it, it's the first time i've not managed to find any clue whatsoever online when i got really stuck...
Nobody seems to know...

I think I had it on another playthrough but i'm not sure, maybe i only saw the item in the item list in the walkthrough...
My current saves lead to the freedom ending cuz I can't find the book I think even though i've had 2 sex scenes with Talitha and all of them with Idrune; Still can't get harmony and I think the book is the missing link... Only thing I can think of if I did get the book sometime is that it's a random drop from the lizadons that appear at night but that'd be weird af...
I even unlocked the hidden island dungeon (by pure chance cuz I couldn't find the symbols in the other dungeons); i was about to brute force it and it unlocked on 122 xD...

For other questions you can download the walkthrough in the main post and open it in a pdf viewer or:
MCE6JKMM1B.gif

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How do you help Idrune with her illness?
I brewed a healthpotion to give it to her, she asks what she is supposed to do with that.
I brewed a Vilalizer potion to give it to her, she asks what she is supposed to do with that.
I made some bandaid, she asks what she is supposed to do with that.

dammit woman, what do you want?

darknorth

Oct 31, 2017
How do you help Idrune with her illness?
I brewed a healthpotion to give it to her, she asks what she is supposed to do with that.
I brewed a Vilalizer potion to give it to her, she asks what she is supposed to do with that.
I made some bandaid, she asks what she is supposed to do with that.

dammit woman, what do you want?
You need spiky shoe for pass slippy rock at the east of camp. Go pass secret dungeon to the lizard hut. A potion is in vase side of hut .

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
You need spiky shoe for pass slippy rock at the east of camp. Go pass secret dungeon to the lizard hut. A potion is in vase side of hut .
Yes, thank you. I found the potion
fyi.. you don't need the spiky boots, since you can just walk around the lake to the lizard hut.

But how do you get pas that waterfal inside the mountain?
I made the bridge (in that room with the spider) but in the next room i cannot continue.
I see no walls or ledges or interactables (aside from ore-crops) to go further. How do i continue?

Merthaz

Apr 29, 2018
Yes, thank you. I found the potion
fyi.. you don't need the spiky boots, since you can just walk around the lake to the lizard hut.

But how do you get pas that waterfal inside the mountain?
I made the bridge (in that room with the spider) but in the next room i cannot continue.
I see no walls or ledges or interactables (aside from ore-crops) to go further. How do i continue?
You go to the other side, at the start of the bridge, and you mine the hole that has water coming through it, so the water level drops and you can climb the vines

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
You go to the other side, at the start of the bridge, and you mine the hole that has water coming through it, so the water level drops and you can climb the vines
Thanks... that worked.

Did anyone get the harmony ending? I just finished it, got 2 scenes with both Idrune and Talitha yet got only the escape ending.
Is it because of the book no-one seems to be able to find?

Also... what was all that stuff with The Heart all about. I got a seed from her, but nothing ever happened with it. I didn't drop it into the ocean or anything. It wasn't even mentioned.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
So is there any way to turn of time limit yet? It was a bit frustration before
Just play the game in story mode.
It will still tell you the days before the End... but on the last day, before you go to sleep, you can choose to extend the time by another day... and again and again. Until you choose to end the game yourself.

Reactions: Space0din

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How do you enter the dungeon on the island though? It is not necessary for the story, but for completionists like me.... how do you get rid of those vines?

Also.. is there anything to do in the cave in the deep jungle? The same area as the second portal?
there are only a few sunstones there but there is nothing to do with those either...
this game feels like it had assets and plans for 3 times more, yet only half was done in the end.

Merthaz

Apr 29, 2018
How do you enter the dungeon on the island though? It is not necessary for the story, but for completionists like me.... how do you get rid of those vines?

Also.. is there anything to do in the cave in the deep jungle? The same area as the second portal?
there are only a few sunstones there but there is nothing to do with those either...
this game feels like it had assets and plans for 3 times more, yet only half was done in the end.
you burn the vines with a torch; you then enter the code that is randomly generated for every playthrough / seed of your save, in the other dungeons there are symbols on some stones (moons, stars, pyramids), you interact with each of the symbols in the island cave till the number is the same as the amount of that symbol that occurs in the game

it's not really worth the effort cuz the only thing you get is the best weapon and the lizadon boss can be beat without it pretty easily

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
you burn the vines with a torch; you then enter the code that is randomly generated for every playthrough / seed of your save, in the other dungeons there are symbols on some stones (moons, stars, pyramids), you interact with each of the symbols in the island cave till the number is the same as the amount of that symbol that occurs in the game

it's not really worth the effort cuz the only thing you get is the best weapon and the lizadon boss can be beat without it pretty easily
thanks for the explanations.
I'll see if i do that, but i already completed the game.
Was fun, but feels unfinished, and especially without help from this forum, i would not have been able to complete it.

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes