bounty

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone solved the riddle in the underground area, where the reapers are already? I don't get it

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
tried to load saved game:

"TypeError
cannot read property '12' of undefined
for more information, push F8"

how canI fix it?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I am having problems with saves also I can't load them I get the error message as well Q_Q

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Well I tried starting a new game and even open the game in adm mode and still can't load saves will wait for a fix for the moment.

Last edited:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Nobody knows, it's only just launched, you know as much as we do.
Fair enough.

As soon as anyone finds out, I'd appreciate if they'd answer. Because if it's mostly mundane human/elf/etc. x human/elf/etc. stuff, I don't want to waste time on downloading, let alone playing it.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I kind found out the issue with saving it seems when you sleep the game goes into save menu. But I just tried saving via character menu I was able load the saves find. So My advice is don't save when you go to sleep at night.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
about the save problem..... it gives error only to saves that you do when you sleep

save when you wake up from menu and it should be alright

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The art is nice, it's got a very professional feel, and and interesting story, but it's barely playable...

It's both really hard and they put a 30 day time limit on there. And it is not the fun kind of hard. It's the walk around trying to find enough sticks hard. Then you finally find enough sticks... need more rocks... okay need wood too... and your hungry. Finally save up that 50 wood to get that boat fixed... oh that's just the start... gotta save 50 more... then 50 more... then 50 more... Then finally get that boat so it's practically restored to pristine condition... Now you need 20 nails. Great... Been on the island for many days now. Never seen ONE nail. Mined all kind of metal... Can't make nails to my knowledge. So you say fuck the nails keep exploring. And you die... So reload and then you get asked by the elf chick to put some steps in the pond... what the hell why not... Gotta keep killing boars to feed her btw and those fuckers are mean. She won't eat berries. Then you finally get to spy on her baithing since you gathered enough shit... And the game drops you in a strange area with these blue lines and no place to interact with or talk to or get out in any way.

TLDR: It's hard because excessive grinding, then people are unsure how to solve these puzzles which I'm not either.

Reactions: Xol and Dargadon

hurz47

Dec 1, 2017
Fair enough.

As soon as anyone finds out, I'd appreciate if they'd answer. Because if it's mostly mundane human/elf/etc. x human/elf/etc. stuff, I don't want to waste time on downloading, let alone playing it.
I can also confrim "Naipei" a Siren-Monstergirl.
As well as at least one Plant/Tentacle like Scene.

It's important to note, that many scenes unlock with the choices you make throughout the game.
Things you say in Dialogs as well as stuff you build, will have an impact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol

Deleted member 1238938

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The art is nice, it's got a very professional feel, and and interesting story, but it's barely playable...

It's both really hard and they put a 30 day time limit on there. And it is not the fun kind of hard. It's the walk around trying to find enough sticks hard. Then you finally find enough sticks... need more rocks... okay need wood too... and your hungry. Finally save up that 50 wood to get that boat fixed... oh that's just the start... gotta save 50 more... then 50 more... then 50 more... Then finally get that boat so it's practically restored to pristine condition... Now you need 20 nails. Great... Been on the island for many days now. Never seen ONE nail. Mined all kind of metal... Can't make nails to my knowledge. So you say fuck the nails keep exploring. And you die... So reload and then you get asked by the elf chick to put some steps in the pond... what the hell why not... Gotta keep killing boars to feed her btw and those fuckers are mean. She won't eat berries. Then you finally get to spy on her baithing since you gathered enough shit... And the game drops you in a strange area with these blue lines and no place to interact with or talk to or get out in any way.

TLDR: It's hard because excessive grinding, then people are unsure how to solve these puzzles which I'm not either.
I really recommend to play 1.0.3. We've fixed all the bugs you mentioned above and lowered the grind/difficulty by a lot.

Reactions: Avaron1974

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017

actually the nails are an craftable item XD

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes