Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Okay here are some basic tips i figured out.

1. If you go into the water and click on the crack in the ships hull you can enter it, inside the chest inside is a sword that pushes your damage to 10 so boars etc can be farmed with ease. Also remember to check the pots for 10 flour and coal to make a cooking station early.
2. You can run past the mud golem to get an alchemy book that lets you craft heal pots from berries
3. Next to the lizard at the fishing hut is a chest you can loot before he gets you which enables bone armor for bones and iron.
4. Inside the shadow place (trapdoor nortwest of camp) is a leather armor that is about as good as the bone armor, behind the gold ores in the golem cave are scorpions and in the room all the way to the east is a silver sword that gives 24 attack and hit chance.
5. In the shadow place behind the traps you can push one of the wall statues and it reveals a switch, that one should turn off the traps.

I currently have some questions myself, mostly where i can find obsidian or fish.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017

1. If you go into the water and click on the crack in the ships hull you can enter it, inside the chest inside is a sword that pushes your damage to 10 so boars etc can be farmed with ease. Also remember to check the pots for 10 flour and coal to make a cooking station early.
2. You can run past the mud golem to get an alchemy book that lets you craft heal pots from berries
3. Next to the lizard at the fishing hut is a chest you can loot before he gets you which enables bone armor for bones and iron.
4. Inside the shadow place (trapdoor nortwest of camp) is a leather armor that is about as good as the bone armor, behind the gold ores in the golem cave are scorpions and in the room all the way to the east is a silver sword that gives 24 attack and hit chance.
5. In the shadow place behind the traps you can push one of the wall statues and it reveals a switch, that one should turn off the traps.

I currently have some questions myself, mostly where i can find obsidian or fish.
You can mine obsidian on the top of the mountain(make sure to have a lot of energy and food to restore it) and fish is at the first beach(south of your camp)

Bootsnake

Nov 2, 2019
I dont know if this has been posted but if you go to the lizard hut where you get the chest for bone recipes at night look through the window and there is a scene

Reactions: Color!Archer

xDarknessZ

Dec 17, 2016
If you get to a place where is only a spider and 5 tiles with a hole on the tile, you gonna hear a click from the <<<< \/ \/ \/ \/ hole on the tile. If you walk /\ > till the next hole and do this till every hole is pressed(every hole right you do you gonna hear a click), you gonna unlock a door to the dungeon, but from the second room of the dungeon where you kill a monster, you can't do anything because you cannot leave and there are spikes on the ground, you guys know how to solve? Or it is bugged? The third room as well.

Night

Nov 7, 2016

note that in the area past the mud golem with the chest you can push the two statues to reveal a hidden door and a secret room with important stuff in it.

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
Whenever I get the scene with Idrune at the sprint (at day 26~25) I am teleported to this place wtf.JPG
and cant leave anymore. Anyone know if this is bug or intended and how do I get out?

Reactions: JF123456

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I know I'm a dingus but I am immediately stuck. Where do you find 3 rope?

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes