Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

boombasti

Nov 19, 2018
it seems work has progressed on the patreon but a new public build hasnt surfaced. they are working on a scooby doo game as well as a comic apparently.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ya the game is not going to get regular updates which is sad. It's got good art and I like the gameplay and writing but it's clearly not a priority for the devs to work on. I check their discord now and again but it's always the same story.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, people! Long time no speak. I'll include a link to my Patreon here, since it seems there's controversy about the game being dead or not... which considering how long it's been since we released a fucking build, it's pretty understandable. I explain everything there:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Hey, people! Long time no speak. I'll include a link to my Patreon here, since it seems there's controversy about the game being dead or not... which considering how long it's been since we released a fucking build, it's pretty understandable. I explain everything there:
Just wanted to take the time to say that the art style is fucking great and the gameplay is actually good, not too easy either. Not gonna mention what else I did with the current build, definitely can't wait for the new Gwen content, the last scene with her in the current build was hot.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
question, would we be able to fuck a To'kustar?
View attachment 748958
Only if you had a dick the size of an electric pole. To'kustar are massive.

Looked them up on the Ben 10 wiki and saw that they don't reproduce, either. They're literally brithed by cosmic storms, lol. They never get laid, I guess.
Of course that would mean that the feral females (like the one in your image) would be pretty hard up :)

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes