Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
The developers really shouldn't be getting any hate for the art style of the game, one of the better games in that regard, much better than the generic low quality anime art styles or the terrible 3DCG or even average 3DCG and anime art styles, it's up there IMHO and we need more stuff like this.

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
This game is pretty awesome. Too bad that it doesn't have a lot of content. With what I've been hearing, new content may be coming soon, which I'm really hoping for :cool::)
iPB1AUU.gif

Last edited:

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
Hello Grand Master of H.G. ,i have a very important question to get answer for...Any news about next update?
(a aprox. data or something?)(Sorry for my gramathics but i am from a country where english is not speacked)

Heyhsi

Jan 10, 2020
Greatwork Newman loved the game and artwork.
But really missing the alien force artwork.
One of the few games with better artwork out there that micis the original
Wish the updates are released sooner

May 16, 2020
I'm playing the android version and I'm stuck at the hypno watch keyword input. I type in my word and press enter but it won't get accepted. I also can't minimize the keyboard. Is there a solution to this?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Mate, how about you do your research before you start making claims like that. How are we not transparent? I have bi-weekly-ish updates on what I've been up to, Newman posts at least once a month about what's happening on his side. Yea, we have to work on other stuff to stay alive, but we have been VERY open about everything this entire time. So don't go saying we aren't transparent >.>

But yea, it's your choice to support us or not. If you feel like money is better spent elsewhere that's fine. My motto for Patreon games that have free releases is: If you don't pay, don't complain cause the game is free and you'll get it eventually.. If you do pay and aren't happy, stop paying.. In which case you fall in the first category again, so no complaining. xD

You can express concerns that's fine, but complaining usually doesn't achieve much. At most it will just irritate or stress the dev more than it should :p. Some devs are just lazy, but in our case shit hit the fan in real life and there wasn't really anything we could do about it, so seeing people (usually non-patrons) complain that they didn't get an update for their free game while we can't actually produce it faster cause of the circumstances.. Just sucks =<

Anyways, for the peeps that don't check our Patreon, we ARE working on BenX, Scooby is a side game and will probably see an update every BenX updates. At the moment we are about half way done and we HOPE to release in a month. Emphasis on HOPE, cause shit happens (there is already a minor snag atm xD) and we are also notoriously bad with release dates..So hopefully we'll hit it, but we've missed them before so yea.. It's a rough estimate :p

Sorry for the wall of text, please enjoy the rest of your day ^^
So no input if you don't pay it forward? cool. but statistically most games don't cross the finish line. Yeah life happens. But do say things of the liking. it makes some want to put their money else where. I mean...Undertale is on Gog. Is a good heartfelt game made by Toby Fox. I think i'll forget bout this for four years an see what happens. My words mean nothing here. You said that. An with that statement i'll keep my money. By-the-by good luck.

Reactions: Jarul

chino007

Dec 14, 2018
Shit A whole year I want to support the game but so little updates i can't I mean I wish the best of luck for the game and the shaggy one. Hopefully their will be more frequent updates in the future then i can pledge.

Reactions: ReaCreations
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes