Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Man i really like this game, but its starting to be like happy summer, maybe worse because even Happy summer have 1 update per 3 months to added 2 scenes hahaha

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
At the moment we are about half way done and we HOPE to release in a month. Emphasis on HOPE, cause shit happens (there is already a minor snag atm xD) and we are also notoriously bad with release dates..So hopefully we'll hit it, but we've missed them before so yea.. It's a rough estimate
Hi any chance for new estimate? :D

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I feel like this is a good example of why we don't do release dates.. Or estimates.. xD
Ok, but you have Patreons (myself among them) waiting without any sign of life. I support the Library Story developers who are also slow and break deadlines by months. They put out status reports every two or three months to let their Patreons know what's going on. They may be slow and deliver late, but they do come out with something....eventually.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
CLose to 4 years since this game has been on the site, and im still holding this nut. Stay strong in the congregation my brother and sister, your faith in Spermsus will be rewarded.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Akanoes does post monthly updates for his work on all his projects....kinda would like to know where the art is atm however since Akanoes only does coding. I'll still keep the faith here, still 1000x better (andless disappointing) than LS

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Akanoes does post monthly updates for his work on all his projects....kinda would like to know where the art is atm however since Akanoes only does coding. I'll still keep the faith here, still 1000x better (andless disappointing) than LS
Newman puts out monthly art packs, generally about a half dozen pictures split between the Ben 10 and the Scooby Doo games. Also Library Story just released an update, late and without half the material it should have, but an update. Iris Quest is a good example of a game in limbo. It's been over a year without a peep about the game.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Newman puts out monthly art packs, generally about a half dozen pictures split between the Ben 10 and the Scooby Doo games. Also Library Story just released an update, late and without half the material it should have, but an update. Iris Quest is a good example of a game in limbo. It's been over a year without a peep about the game.
Fair point but the monthly art pack aren't necessarily a reflection of whats going to be in game. If that was true we would've had BDSM scenes long ago. I'm referencing something more like Akabur's patreon updates of "yeah the art assets being done/almost done/have finally been finished and are proofreading scripts" or "we've hit a creative block and are about to break it down with giant hammers". It's great to see new art, but since the new art isn't guaranteed to be in game it'd be cool to know how that's going.

Stopped following LS after my job as proofreader went out the window, I guess I'll take a look though to fulfill my curiosity. Yeah, need more Iris Trainer.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes