Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I remember that I played that Game years back and despite not knowing anything about Ben 10 I liked the Art and what little was playable. Completely forgot about it since.

Anyway, its cool to see you guys and the Game back and given the dev tools are ready now we can expect some more updates now.

I like trainer games and will keep an eye out for this once more.

Cheers.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
A short question about the sleep sex tag. Is it molesting while sleeping or dick dipping? I just ask because I've been disappointed too many times by other games with the same tag.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Is it normal that I cant get past the first fight? I dont remember the bros doing so much damage, I've literally never seen a number lower than 32 from their attacks

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Jinx is best girl :3 Btw that game is a souls-like right? Is there any gameplay of it anywhere?
There are a couple of walkthrough, but like a true soulslike gamer, i wouldnt recomend you to watch them. Play them and be surprised by the posible outcomes of the different situations by yourself, get an ending, then try with a walkthrough for the rest. If you like grimdark edgy things, you will love Black souls.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
There are a couple of walkthrough, but like a true soulslike gamer, i wouldnt recomend you to watch them. Play them and be surprised by the posible outcomes of the different situations by yourself, get an ending, then try with a walkthrough for the rest. If you like grimdark edgy things, you will love Black souls.
Ah, where exactly? For games like these, I like watching them more than playing them.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
A short question about the sleep sex tag. Is it molesting while sleeping or dick dipping? I just ask because I've been disappointed too many times by other games with the same tag.
a fellow conniseur :p and im not sure about now but before patch was fairly well done but limited to molesting

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes