Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
there is no way they expect you to fucking grind that much money. I think DH is bugged, they give you him right before the fight too.
Same but unless they decide to release the newer patreon version early with a fix you will have too just sleep, sleep, and sleep till you get enough webcam UC to Buy a ton of Grenades, I think about 5 of each was enough.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow. Shocked to see this again. I used to support the dev back in the day but this game clearly was a side project. Hope that changed, solid game.

vMarik

May 16, 2018
OMG i cant believe theres a new update! i was so bummed when i completed 0.04 and saw that it was basically dead. fuck yeah!!!!

Reactions: Kainit103

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
finally a new version, does anyone knws what is new in this version and now i need to do everythign again becuase old saves dont work again adn this version is full of bugs, great anotehr game developer who starts to brings out buggy versions of the game and quickly releasee fixed version for a high price

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Is Rhomboid and Octagon fight extremely hard or It's just because of my poor gaming skills ?
ok is the octogon and romboid fight bugged? because I assume I have to use Diamondhead to beat the fight but it doesn't charge?
It's called a boss fight, they're supposed to be challenging, use items and aliens strategically ;)

And Diamondhead has a 1 turn cooldown, if you can't use him at all, something might be wrong.. But no, he isn't required to win and you don't need 10 of each item either, it's just a tougher fight than your normal bros.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
It's called a boss fight, they're supposed to be challenging, use items and aliens strategically ;)
Ok boss but I have 2 first aid kits and a bomb also Shar's weapon is useless so I think its quite harder than it should be but its OK. Just gotta try harder right ?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
A little question.
Will it have young gwen it seems (like in the banner?)
If yes I will be very happy.
Will it have the alien woman (the purple one i forgot her name)

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Ok boss but I have 2 first aid kits and a bomb also Shar's weapon is useless so I think its quite harder than it should be but its OK. Just gotta try harder right ?
She's their for you to use items, and 1 bomb might not be enough no.. Grenades are really powerful though, the normal one does massive damage and the stun grenade is also quite useful.

And I think we made XLR8 mandatory now, so you can use him to [insert spoiler tactics here]

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
A little question.
Will it have young gwen it seems (like in the banner?)
If yes I will be very happy.
Will it have the alien woman (the purple one i forgot her name)
Smol Gwen will be in yes, something something totally legal alternate universe version... Purple girl? The transforming slime thing? I don't think so no.. Ben X won't have too many girls in, it's our first game after all ;)... Plus I personally prefer fewer girls so you can get closer with them instead of trying to fit everyone in but end up barely seeing them.. There will be sequels though, so who knows ^^ (Probably Newman.. Since he's already planned some out xD)

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes