Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Honest question, should we expect updates regularly(monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc...) or will updates come when they're ready? I don't wanna get too involved in a game to find out the next update isn't scheduled. Not a knock on the current progress but just curious.

Reactions: Umomin4

lineage0

Apr 7, 2020
Just finished it not a lot to do since the previous update and you'll see a lot of "not yet implemented"

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
can't seem to figure our just when i can give Shar the sleeping pills it says right before combat yet i can never find the place to use them?

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Honest question, should we expect updates regularly(monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc...) or will updates come when they're ready? I don't wanna get too involved in a game to find out the next update isn't scheduled. Not a knock on the current progress but just curious.
Sorry, but we're still trying to get back in the groove, there's a reason this one took so long.. The next one should come faster (if not, just kill me xD) but we don't have a schedule yet and definitely don't want to make promises we can't keep.

We're still trying to find our groove again so it's hard to give an estimate. So other than "We're trying to get to you as fast as possible" we can't really say much.. Sorry =<

Soon™ for now xD

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Sorry, but we're still trying to get back in the groove, there's a reason this one took so long.. The next one should come faster (if not, just kill me xD) but we don't have a schedule yet and definitely don't want to make promises we can't keep.

We're still trying to find our groove again so it's hard to give an estimate. So other than "We're trying to get to you as fast as possible" we can't really say much.. Sorry =<

Soon™ for now xD
Considering this update took 1.5 years(?), anything faster is a plus /s. Keep up the good work, I find the lack of good Ben 10 games to be a travesty and this one ticks all my boxes.

Reactions: Odin16
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes