Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes
Apr 19, 2021
Are you fucking kidding me? Couldn't even wait half a day >.> What happened to our nice loyal fans that didn't leak T.T
I shall patiently await the update to the free version.... that way i am sure the bugs will be fixed :ROFLMAO:
Good to see you guys lives have calmed down to the point you can resume this awesome project

Reactions: doc69ppb

Reese7777

Apr 18, 2020
Anybody got away to change combat stats accidently deleted the game and don't feel like sitting through the fights

Apr 19, 2021
Your idea isn't actually that bad, just a bitch to do practically. Would mean each person would need their own link so the download could change to some sort of conversion of their patron username. Alternatively have the error grab the computer user's name and do the same thing and it could potentially narrow it down.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
So, for the pirates here.. Yes, old saves are broken.. Don't even bother loading yours up, and 0.05b just got released to $10 patrons, which fixes the following:
  • Creepcam vouchers no longer stack
  • Able to advance Creepcam site text by clicking
  • Annodyte dust no longer appears in the combat items (preventing the crash when scrolling through items in combat landing on Annodyte dust)
  • Can only buy Annodyte dust once (old players get to keep what they had, but it has no use for now)
  • Player_damage grey screen fixed
  • Burgershack not healing before Liam fight
  • Shar now actually takes the communicator after it's been given to her
  • Ben no longer thinks Shar can use Annodyte dust
So if you run into any of these issues, they have been fixed ;)

Apr 19, 2021
So, for the pirates here.. Yes, old saves are broken.. Don't even bother loading yours up, and 0.05b just got released to $10 patrons, which fixes the following:
  • Annodyte dust no longer appears in the combat items (preventing the crash when scrolling through items in combat landing on Annodyte dust)
  • Can only buy Annodyte dust once (old players get to keep what they had, but it has no use for now)
Would you mind revealing what the vague plans are for charmcaster? I personally would like to do a role reversal, or uno reverse as i belive the meme is these days, on her.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So in the very first fight of the game, all four enemies focused Shar and killed her before I ever got a single turn...
I disliked the combat before, and it doesn't seem to have changed at all. If you get 'unlucky' enough for them to focus a single of your units, you're screwed.
And just activating the console breaks the game, so no altering stats to make it bearable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peeweeugauga

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Wdym ? I used my old save, got an error, ignored it and I saw the green faced dude, is that not how the new update starts or something ?
I think it works...but then again I can't remember what happened at the end of the last update, so I dunno if the ignore command made me skip back to a part in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Nixi~ and strenif

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
WOoah, an update. I totally forgot this game was a thing. I'll be waiting for version B to make the rounds before diving in again. God knows how long I've waited for an update, a little while longer shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: DingoDeer

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I am awfully sorry
I cannot support since i dont have funds, so I will support in the only way I can. Positive support

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes