Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I simply can't beat the Bros. Is this game worth it? I'm losing my mind.

What values should I modify? Changing Combat Skill to 100 and Combat Rank to 5 did absolutely nothing.
I just gave myself stupid amounts of money and bought grenades, made the fights easy as hell

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I just gave myself stupid amounts of money and bought grenades, made the fights easy as hell
I still haven't unlocked the grenades, but I managed to beat them so there's that. Do you which values I should modify to give Ben maximum combat and agility skills?

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
Can anyone please tell me what's new about this release? I can't download the game for now and want to know if it was worth the time waiting for an update

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Game crashes when i try to patrol. any one know why?
Did you cheat in any way? Cause that error only happens when you have max combat skill or agility.. How'd you get there already? Hmmmmm :unsure:

So I can't seem to plant the spy bots. Ever time i click on them it just gives me the creep site to view the cams than I can't go further than that, did I do it out of order or is this a bug?
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/combat/UI/items/Annodyte dust.png'.
These are fixed in 0.05b ;)

What? Cheating makes the game easy? :O Who knew! xD

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Or i can just delete game and move another game who makes update without breaking save games :) I do understand when VN games break save files sometimes, its not big deal, you can just press skip and reach the point you already are but in sandbox you cant just break damn save games. How im going to trush this DEV not do that in future? Who enjoys grind and play all sandbox parts again and again -_- He should at least gave people save file from starting update before this.
Oh no, I'm terribly sorry we broke old saves, yes, totally a choice.. We like inconveniencing our players... Especially since there wasn't even a grind yet (You were forced to do 4 or 5 patrols to pay off Pakmar, OH NO!).. Must be tough playing pirated games for free instead of struggling to make a game, trying your best not to find ways to keep old saves around because nothing's worse than losing progress.. Tough life you have, have fun playing basic VN's ^^ Cause if there's anything more complex than just text, chances are a save is gonna break

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Good decision, most of Ren'py games focus on clogging the character pool which ends up making characters taking forever to be updated and being shallow as well.
This. Don't let the roster get out of control.

On a side-note, is there any chance of eventual Gwen-on-Gwen selfcest? As much as I'd love it if there was, I'd understand if there wasn't any plans for it. I realize it's a rather niche fetish...

(Ugh, I realize I've just become one of those "Is there <insert fetish here> in this game?" posters... Those guys are the worst. I feel unclean.)

Reactions: Nixi~ and quiboune

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Smol Gwen will be in yes, something something totally legal alternate universe version... Purple girl? The transforming slime thing? I don't think so no.. Ben X won't have too many girls in, it's our first game after all ;)... Plus I personally prefer fewer girls so you can get closer with them instead of trying to fit everyone in but end up barely seeing them.. There will be sequels though, so who knows ^^ (Probably Newman.. Since he's already planned some out xD)
So small Qwen in the banner still not make her appearance yet? Damn, I just hope to have all 3 version of her as Alfedo's bitches including Shar in this update but oh well
The game so far was very fun, but sometimes I'm stuck with the quest without knowing what to do even the hint won't help me much. Like training Shar, I don't know where to find the new suit for her (the 2 frogmen said they will made one for her and wait for tomorrow yet didn't give it) and don't know how to continue some quest like find the mastermind behind the jailbreak

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So anyone that has cheated and beaten the two brothers, how much more content is there?

I mean they've added Shar's hand/face job and Gwen's thigh job plus the brother's sister's double glory hole. Any more?

SunnyBee

Nov 20, 2020
I completely forgot this game existed because the updates are so damn sloooooowwww. 0.03 was released in what... 2018? And it's JUST now reaching 0.05? 0.03-0.05 took 3 years? Seriously?

Other than that peeve the game is great. At least it's not like their other game "The Mystery of Shagworthy's Legacy" that only got 1 update over the course of 3 years then put on hold.

Reactions: kking

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm heello, i have a question, anyone have the gallery pics to download? or i have to take screens and re play the game x,x if anyone have it it apreciate to share it, thanks anyway,... and take a while, most than a long time XD but finally and update and include lot of gwen content, i enjoyed it a lot

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes