Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Considering this update took 1.5 years(?), anything faster is a plus /s. Keep up the good work, I find the lack of good Ben 10 games to be a travesty and this one ticks all my boxes.
I mean if we are talking only in months and with a reasonable update i will take that w

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
I mean if we are talking only in months and with a reasonable update i will take that w
I have no idea how long it takes to develop games, some games update weekly, some biweekly, most monthly. Anything within 1 to 2 months is fine but I can't complain either way.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Old saves not works? I hope its my problem and not global... Because in sandbox game broking saves should be aganist of damn law -_-

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It is global so just start from the begining
Or i can just delete game and move another game who makes update without breaking save games :) I do understand when VN games break save files sometimes, its not big deal, you can just press skip and reach the point you already are but in sandbox you cant just break damn save games. How im going to trush this DEV not do that in future? Who enjoys grind and play all sandbox parts again and again -_- He should at least gave people save file from starting update before this.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I got the dust, and I got Ship and scanned it for the form... Now what? Neither quest actually moved forward and still say I need to get the form and dust.

Edit: Hadn't visited Julie in prison, which ended the current version.
Though looking at the images in the files shows Shar's mouth giving a tongue and blowjob, which the game says aren't in yet...

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
grind is more than i like. any easy money tips or cheats?
Activating the console breaks the game. So do what I did and use saveeditonline. I have myself 99999 money and upped my stats a bit to make the fights less of a horrible experience.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I simply can't beat the Bros. Is this game worth it? I'm losing my mind.

Activating the console breaks the game. So do what I did and use saveeditonline. I have myself 99999 money and upped my stats a bit to make the fights less of a horrible experience.
What values should I modify? Changing Combat Skill to 100 and Combat Rank to 5 did absolutely nothing.

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
Is there a shortcut to skip "initiative crawl" - avoiding animation and going straight to next action point? It gets real old real fast to wait for those crawling heads.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I simply can't beat the Bros. Is this game worth it? I'm losing my mind.

What values should I modify? Changing Combat Skill to 100 and Combat Rank to 5 did absolutely nothing.
The minimum damage and maximum damages are what I modified. I think I upped them to 75/150 for both Ben and Shar. Just wait until you actually have a character before modifying them. Because I got a couple errors when I tried to modify Gwen's stats.
I also modified the Agility stat to 25 on both. It doesn't make their attacks instant, but they do get 2-2.5 attacks per enemy attack.

Terror of death

Feb 13, 2021
So I can't seem to plant the spy bots. Ever time i click on them it just gives me the creep site to view the cams than I can't go further than that, did I do it out of order or is this a bug?

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Smol Gwen will be in yes, something something totally legal alternate universe version... Purple girl? The transforming slime thing? I don't think so no.. Ben X won't have too many girls in, it's our first game after all ;)... Plus I personally prefer fewer girls so you can get closer with them instead of trying to fit everyone in but end up barely seeing them.. There will be sequels though, so who knows ^^ (Probably Newman.. Since he's already planned some out xD)
Good decision, most of Ren'py games focus on clogging the character pool which ends up making characters taking forever to be updated and being shallow as well.

Reactions: uchihafabio
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes