Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

bigmem59

Jul 24, 2019
The 1000 credits are for you to pay off Pakmar, that's the whole point
Well that was what I assumed, but then is the Diamondhead thing a bug? And why is the dev saying things like 4-5 patrols to earn 1000UC lmao when I'd be lucky to make 200 off that

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Man, we are aware. That's why we decided the public versions of game would be free. If you read my bios in Patreon, you see why I think free games will save this industry, and while I pay for some games when I feel like helping the devs is important, I personally have a shit ton of pirated games on my PC XD

All Aka is feeling is that it sucks that you guys are playing a buggy version here instead of the one that he updates with every bug testers find. But at the same time, it wouldn't be fair to post that version here, because our Patrons deserve some love after all the patience and encouragement. It's frustrating.

Dunno if this helps. Just thought I'd try to clarify the situation a bit.
Its great to have open minded devs here.
I always support games when I can, if a dev is like you tgat doesmt try to stop pirates, i go and pay for the game gladly
The only problem is that i cannot pay games in dollars so i only support with words

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
So i am stuck at the point where whenever i try to enter Shar's room, he just says (I should give her some space.)

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I'm not going to whine about the update. I'm not a patreon supporter and I prefer trying out other games than ranting and whining in a thread where the devs already make clear that the development is slow.
Now on to why I'm writing this... The new gwen looks good but I really prefer the old one. The short hair combined with that mini skirt and the art was what originally brought me to this game. Was really hoping to see more content with her. Is there some plan to use that model or is it gone for good devs??

Reactions: peixe751

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
Ya'll better not complained about the game. At least it's better than Quest Failed 2. Promised to be released on 2019 and its 2021 now, Active on pirate sites and complained people who upload the latest patch of his quest failed 2 demo. saying that he didn't want people to spoil the fun. fuck off . He's literally killing his game's hype.

bigmem59

Jul 24, 2019
Having issues installing either of the cameras, I just get the prompt everytime that I should install it in Shar's room and then I'm given an advert card (which duplicate and stack with each subsequent attempt to use the camera). Can't click or interact with anything in the bathroom or the bedroom

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I've found some typos starting a fresh game that are in older content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: uchihafabio

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Having issues installing either of the cameras, I just get the prompt everytime that I should install it in Shar's room and then I'm given an advert card (which duplicate and stack with each subsequent attempt to use the camera). Can't click or interact with anything in the bathroom or the bedroom
Try checking the cams from your pc in the room. When I was installin the cam in the bathroom I just clicked the promt and then couldn't click anywhere else. But turns out clicking the promt automatically set the camera. If the camera isn't installed even after that then you might be facing a bug.

bigmem59

Jul 24, 2019
Try checking the cams from your pc in the room. When I was installin the cam in the bathroom I just clicked the promt and then couldn't click anywhere else. But turns out clicking the promt automatically set the camera. If the camera isn't installed even after that then you might be facing a bug.
Yeah I'm thinking I've got a bug, already tried that, I just get stuck on the first dialogue box and have to click out. My Diamondhead also just still doesn't work lol, permanently stuck on the charging turn.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes