Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Gotta say, this is a real gem, heard the devs are back in business so to speak, so that's something. Would be a shame if this thing died. Real good. 0.05b is just bugfixes? Thought I saw one of the devs post a "roadmap" of that one where they'd add some stuff.

Amethst

Oct 3, 2018
so does anyone else have a bug where they cant get past the park after you give shar the bulk out pills for the first time then the next day you buy her a sweater for a mission but that mission never starts? because ive gone like 5 days and nothing happens

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
I think i ran into a bug gave her the pills and they do nothing i went into battle won it went home and sim to 3am and it wont let me drill? help game breaking

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Anyone know how to finish Shar's special training lvl3? I finished Julie's fight.

Edit: Gave Shar the backup phone, played with tits a few times but there is still more to do.

Last edited:

BumperGazelle

Oct 24, 2019
Wow, didn't see that with Julie coming. That was jarring. I mean if she's going to have any content, corruption is basically off the table. She's already all the way there. But hey, there are other avenues to explore. How about doing the opposite for example. View attachment 1153808

(I'm only half joking. I desperately want a game where you reform a complete slut back to waifu teritory.)

Edit: Just don't do something boring, like Albedo revealing himself to Julie to get her on board. That would be too easy.
What is that attachment from

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
How do I get to the Julie fight??
Buy the slut suit (read email)

Akanoes & Newman
Also possible bug:
1. After Julie fight when Gwen comes to teach (lust at 15), doing action for 10 Ben says she is not ready yet, although that action was possible during last time Gwen was to teach before buying slut suit
2. Ben is locked out from combat ever since Gwen comes to teach saying he is too tired, also it he is still locked out after finishing 0.05b

Edit:
3.? Also after finishing game some new items appear in clothing store with "sold out" next to them, dont know if they are placeholder or bug

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes