Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

SenatorSpoon

Mar 5, 2021
Where does the new content end? Cause i can't see anything else past this arjit anodyne line and gwen doesn't visit anymore (last i saw her she had a new look)

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
REJOICE REJOICE I SAY! WE HAVE BREACHED THE MONGREL HIVE OF DAMNATION AND THIRST! WE HAVE CROSSED THE DESERT OF TIME FOR YEARS GRIPPED THE BASE OF OUR COCKS AND STAVED BACK THE FLOOD OF MILK FOR THE SAKE OF ALL MANKIND. MANY HAVE LOST UNBORN CHILDREN IN A CUM RAG MY BRETHREN BUT NO NOT I! WE HAVE REACHED OUR METAPHORICAL TAHITI! WE HAVE PROVED THE CHAD ARTHUR'S OF THE WORLD I N C O R R E C T. THE CREATORS TOLD US THEY HAD A PLAN AND ALL THEY NEEDED WAS SOME MONEY! SO SPREAD MY ASS AND LICK IT FAST! CLOSE MY CHEEKS ONCE YOU'VE HAD YOUR PEEK! BUT NO MATTER WHAT KEEP THAT GODDAMN F A I T H SON! HEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAH! View attachment 1153639 View attachment 1153639
.....OK

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Brothers i just met the older version of gwen and i cant find anything to after that
Did i finish the update or not?

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I hate that there is no money cheat yet...
The quickest "cheat" I know of is the "Plant the cams, sleep for a week" one. It still doesn't work well, because some events trigger anyway, but that was what gave me the cash to buy enough grenades to decimate the brothers. After I jumped back to an earlier save.

So, all my tasks have the "You have completed all the things for this build" message except Shar's third. Does that one get the same message, and I just haven't reached it yet, or is it done for the build as well and just not have the message?

Eourynomus

May 7, 2017
Nice, saved at a Gwen's masturbation scene, and now my game is virtually DOOMED because i can't win the Alabama brothers and can't rollback long enough to exit the automatic scene... Perfect, just fu**ing perfect.

Reactions: divide000

vMarik

May 16, 2018
Nice, saved at a Gwen's masturbation scene, and now my game is virtually DOOMED because i can't win the Alabama brothers and can't rollback long enough to exit the automatic scene... Perfect, just fu**ing perfect.
yeah had the same issue. failed and had to go back through alot. they should have put in an option if you fail them to roll back right before the bar so you can train

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So I got pass the second tutoring with Gwen after her new look. Now I'm stuck. I don't know what else to do.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Wow, didn't see that with Julie coming. That was jarring. I mean if she's going to have any content, corruption is basically off the table. She's already all the way there. But hey, there are other avenues to explore. How about doing the opposite for example. V7l7N1z.jpg

(I'm only half joking. I desperately want a game where you reform a complete slut back to waifu teritory.)

Edit: Just don't do something boring, like Albedo revealing himself to Julie to get her on board. That would be too easy.

Last edited:

motherfucker

Aug 18, 2017
after beating octagon and rhomboid I'm stuck, no mater how many days pass I can't patrol. The text always says I'm to tired for combat. I can get stronger for the fight with Julie or make money. Anyone else have this problem or know a work around?

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Wow, didn't see that with Julia coming. That was jarring. I mean if she's going to have any content, corruption is basically off the table. She's already all the way there. But hey, there are other avenues to explore. How about doing the opposite for example. View attachment 1153808

(I'm only half joking. I desperately want a game where you reform a complete slut back to waifu teritory.)
I never knew how much I wanted this till now

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes