Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

ssjgssj

Feb 16, 2018
In omniverse Kai only have four episode and Princess Looma too , and Attea have seven episode , we do have Kai in the game(right?) , but will we have another two girl ?(Sorry about my poor English.)

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Despite a few hiccups, the game is progressing magnificently. Great job, the hard reset was needed to refamiliarise myself with the game and setting, the lewds are fun.

Reactions: Cuck man

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Can't say I dislike redoing Gwen into the AF/UA design, especially since it achieves the "hot teacher" look, but I will always prefer short hair/bobcuts over everything else.

I was also about to question her magically lengthened hair, until I remembered she does have actual magic.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i chek my save , the last one it was made in 2019 honesly this game could easy be one of the best but unfortunetly this don't happen

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Oh what's this? The people who pirated it didn't include the correct details? And the people playing this pirated test version are too lazy to figure shit out on their own and then yell at the developers like it's their fault? And then one of the developers gets annoyed by this? Oh no, who could see this coming? :O
I just love it every time developers call their supporters pirates...where the fuck do you think they found you?

Many developers post their own updates here themselves. And do you really want to claim piracy? because your not selling your product, or in this case I sincerely hope not given its source material, the creators have more legal clout than you do. Right or wrong, you would lose that fight.

Your game is free. People pay you the developer to keep creating things. Be grateful that they do. And be grateful there are sites like this that give people the awareness to want to support you.

Reactions: Ut5962

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Oh what's this? The people who pirated it didn't include the correct details? And the people playing this pirated test version are too lazy to figure shit out on their own and then yell at the developers like it's their fault? And then one of the developers gets annoyed by this? Oh no, who could see this coming? :O

richmond7777
Thanks for reviewing an outdated pirated test build with a 1 start.. Who'd have guessed a test version could contain bugs :unsure:.. And yes, the reason it took us so long is absolutely because we were working on the game 24/7 without any sleep, not because our lives were falling apart trying to give you a FREE game. Thanks for being so considerate ^^ (Oh, and maybe you got a break for a day or two to experience the rest of the game, see what else is there, get some items and shit.. Cause there's more than just fucking.. If we lock you into the story you're gonna complain it's too fucking linear >.>)

Anyway, sorry everyone for the rants and the bashing recently.. Just kinda getting tired of all this shit.. We worked long and hard on it (Especially towards the end), I was burning out due to the stress it was giving me.. The game leaks within 12 hours, with some bugs (nothing too nasty, no progress gets broken) and people act like it's the end of the world.. Throwing shit our way cause it took so long to make so clearly it should be perfect.. Except life doesn't work that way..

And then there's the people that blindly pirate the game, which is fine since it's out there anyway.. But we warned in our posts about saves not working, I've talked in the Discord (and here) about the fixes that are already in the next version.. And sure, it's effort to read up on someone's Patreon or join every Discord server.. But I even talked about it here.. A few pages ago.. But of course that's too much effort... They clicked download.. Game no work.. Bash it with 1 star.. Thanks guys.. This makes me burnout feel so much better.. Knowing it was for people like this.. Ungrateful, lazy shits...

Again, I'm sorry if I've been too much of a dick in this or any previous posts.. But everytime I try to explain the situation (the delay, bugfixes, etc).. I get more annoyed and more sassy.. And every time a new page (sometimes even on the same page) starts, the same complaints happen.. And I try to explain, but with more sass this time.. I guess I'll just unwatch my own thread.. The internet is a bad place after all :(
Regardless, thank you developers for continuing the game and for taking an active role on the forums. I'v been looking forward to this game for quite a long time, I was actually just replaying it last month when I was on another Ben/Gwen kick. Still, thanks for everything.

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Im gonna say the update is great complitly ignoring that time it took
And i only hope that the devs will improve on that because this game with more work will surely blow up i can see it in the top tier games

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018

richmond7777
Thanks for reviewing an outdated pirated test build with a 1 start.. Who'd have guessed a test version could contain bugs :unsure:.. And yes, the reason it took us so long is absolutely because we were working on the game 24/7 without any sleep, not because our lives were falling apart trying to give you a FREE game.
Hey dude I get your struggle, really I do, but c'mon you're demeaning people here even though you been using this thread to advertise your game and your patreon since 2018. You should know better than anyone the value in having a thread with 80+ comment pages about your game.

Reactions: Raring

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Man, we are aware. That's why we decided the public versions of game would be free. If you read my bios in Patreon, you see why I think free games will save this industry, and while I pay for some games when I feel like helping the devs is important, I personally have a shit ton of pirated games on my PC XD

All Aka is feeling is that it sucks that you guys are playing a buggy version here instead of the one that he updates with every bug testers find. But at the same time, it wouldn't be fair to post that version here, because our Patrons deserve some love after all the patience and encouragement. It's frustrating.

Dunno if this helps. Just thought I'd try to clarify the situation a bit.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Man, we are aware. That's why we decided the public versions of game would be free. If you read my bios in Patreon, you see why I think free games will save this industry, and while I pay for some games when I feel like helping the devs is important, I personally have a shit ton of pirated games on my PC XD

All Aka is feeling is that it sucks that you guys are playing a buggy version here instead of the one that he updates with every bug testers find. But at the same time, it wouldn't be fair to post that version here, because our Patrons deserve some love after all the patience and encouragement. It's frustrating.

Dunno if this helps. Just thought I'd try to clarify the situation a bit.
every time i see people here and devs "fighting" i get worried that this may affect the game, since the dev from lonarpg was banned from f95, his game is still going which is great, but sometimes i see it as a sign of doom to the game, just want to say thx for handling it so well for both sides, hope your game really thrives(or even more that already does). i usually go for pregnancy games, but this one is just so fun and the art so good and theme is so right i can't let it pass unnoticed. anyway thx for everything.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I called this one early on, update comes out and out comes whiners and bellyachers. Maybe next time wait for the most updated release before you start playin shit guys? Seriously you're pirates, stop bitching and moaning when your leaked releases are buggy and busted, they aren't done yet. When the Dev also tells you they don't mind that you pirate, they just get pissed that you complain about unfinished stuff, how about you don't accuse them of bashing pirates?

I'm not their PR, but I am a long time supporter and yes I was a pirate of their shit a while ago. It's how we as players and creators interact, because its the easiest thing to just embrace the system than fight it. But grow up a little please, act like the adults you're supposed to be. Don't throw a hissy fit when the creators actually come back, with a revamped game and new content, despite having had some very big upheavals in their lives.

Critique the game for what it actually is, not for the circumstances surrounding its delays and issues. Doing so allows for people to actually pay attention to how much genuine work is done instead of just seeing a bunch of negativity.

Reactions: jaredh72

bigmem59

Jul 24, 2019
I'd never actually played this before but from what I'm reading here I seem to be playing a completely different game to some of you, I got stuck on the Rhomboid fight blind with 1 grenade and diamondhead never charged (bug?) so I just could not progress. I also have no clue what the dev is talking about with only needing 4-5 patrols to get enough credits to pay off pakmar, I would get a pitiful amount of credits on every patrol until the fights eventually became not worth it due to the neccessity of utilizing medpacks to even progress so it was a net credit sink. I only managed to pay off pakmar thanks to the 1000 credits I got from Max. Was I supposed to spend hours and hours grinding or is this shit just fucked?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I'd never actually played this before but from what I'm reading here I seem to be playing a completely different game to some of you, I got stuck on the Rhomboid fight blind with 1 grenade and diamondhead never charged (bug?) so I just could not progress. I also have no clue what the dev is talking about with only needing 4-5 patrols to get enough credits to pay off pakmar, I would get a pitiful amount of credits on every patrol until the fights eventually became not worth it due to the neccessity of utilizing medpacks to even progress so it was a net credit sink. I only managed to pay off pakmar thanks to the 1000 credits I got from Max. Was I supposed to spend hours and hours grinding or is this shit just fucked?
The 1000 credits are for you to pay off Pakmar, that's the whole point

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes