Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
1. After Julie fight when Gwen comes to teach (lust at 15), doing action for 10 Ben says she is not ready yet, although that action was possible during last time Gwen was to teach before buying slut suit
2. Ben is locked out from combat ever since Gwen comes to teach saying he is too tired, also it he is still locked out after finishing 0.05b

Edit:
3.? Also after finishing game some new items appear in clothing store with "sold out" next to them, dont know if they are placeholder or bug
1. There are 2 versions of these parts, the first time and the 2nd time. The first time one is in but the repeatable isn't.
2. this is already fixed for 0.05c (not out yet
3. Yes, looks like I didn't add them right T.T Will be fixed in 0.05c ^^

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019
How do I use the Spy Cams? I purchased them from the alien and I have them in my inventory but I can't do anything with them. I went to my computer to visit the site but nothing happens and dialogue doesn't continue, it just has Ben saying "Well, well what do we have here" on the Spycam Website but that's it.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
How do I use the Spy Cams? I purchased them from the alien and I have them in my inventory but I can't do anything with them. I went to my computer to visit the site but nothing happens and dialogue doesn't continue, it just has Ben saying "Well, well what do we have here" on the Spycam Website but that's it.
You should get a login/password prompt, after that place camera in bathroom and under the bed in Shar's room

Jan 4, 2019
You should get a login/password prompt, after that place camera in bathroom and under the bed in Shar's room
I do not get one at all, it freezes the screen with what Ben said the "Well, well..." dialogue and I can't doa nything else, the only way to get pass the frozen widnow is to click outside the computer to back out. Can I only do this during a certain part of the game? I just built the hidden base in the basement of Bens house.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I do not get one at all, it freezes the screen with what Ben said the "Well, well..." dialogue and I can't doa nything else, the only way to get pass the frozen widnow is to click outside the computer to back out. Can I only do this during a certain part of the game? I just built the hidden base in the basement of Bens house.
Did you check if you are playing 0.05b? I did this before building base but it should let you do any time once spider cam is available.

squirtlesquad

Jun 7, 2020
Anyone else getting an error when trying to use the annodyte dust? also when I try and give shar the backup communicator after the dialogue it just opens my inven again and the communicator is still there

squirtlesquad

Jun 7, 2020
You can try what I did and hit skip at the bottom. It puts you ion to the next dialogue box so you need to do it each time it gets stuck

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes