Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
What do you have to do to use Dimond Dude? I unlocked him but it just doesn't let me use him in any way.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
What do you have to do to use Dimond Dude? I unlocked him but it just doesn't let me use him in any way.
He needs 2 turns to use/reuse
how do you beat octagon and his brother? i keep getting killed and haveing to resarte the fight
lots and lots of grenade.
I only used 2 dmg grenades and 2 stun (all were for free)

Just attack the guy at the top with heatblast, and stun the other guy with XLR8 that is charging weapon

Dec 25, 2019
help, the game gives me an error every time I try to load a version 0.04 game
Is there any solution? I don't want to start all over again

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
how do you beat octagon and his brother? i keep getting killed and haveing to resarte the fight
Two or three gernades and a bunch of health packs.

My strategy was to knock down the shield, finish off the small fast guy, then stun and pound on the big slow guy.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Akanoes & Newman

Other bugs I've found in 0.05b:

I'd occasionally get the following error (usually when the enemy is about to attack, and it might have either been tied to grenades, but I'm not positive on that):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Diamondhead's icon is always just halfway lit up. I haven't been able to use him at all from the fight with the brothers up until the end of the current content.

Even with 15 lust, you can't get Gwen to "show some skin" that says it only requires 10 lust and are forced to just have her show some cleavage or end the day, without being able to affect her lust in either case (at least in the session before going to talk to Julie).

Typos:

Previous post with typos (since I forgot to @ you guys): https://f95zone.to/threads/ben-x-slave-quest-v0-05b-newman-akanoes.1551/post-5599918

I enjoyed the update and think you did a good job with the rework, don't let the complainers get to you. I can't wait for the next one and think you should keep up the great work!

You can try what I did and hit skip at the bottom. It puts you ion to the next dialogue box so you need to do it each time it gets stuck
That should have been fixed in 0.05b

Last edited:

AlexStormian

May 21, 2017
I am also stuck at the first dialogue option when opening the creep cam app for the first time. Any help?
I do not get one at all, it freezes the screen with what Ben said the "Well, well..." dialogue and I can't doa nything else, the only way to get pass the frozen widnow is to click outside the computer to back out. Can I only do this during a certain part of the game? I just built the hidden base in the basement of Bens house.
This issue is resolved in 0.05b which is now downloadable, however a work around in 0.05a is to skip text (tab) when presented the "Well, well" prompt at the computer. It's a little glitchy, however it will allow you to select a password and view cameras as normal, although when exiting the computer you'll need to click through the prompt a second time.

after beating octagon and rhomboid I'm stuck, no mater how many days pass I can't patrol. The text always says I'm to tired for combat. I can get stronger for the fight with Julie or make money. Anyone else have this problem or know a work around?
In console, enter Ben.tired = 0

As far as I'm aware this is caused by using the knockout pills on Ben during combat. I believe the effect is meant to dissipate after sleeping, however it doesn't appear to be the case currently, and is persistent in 0.05b.

Funnily enough, I imagine this is why there's that optional humorous prompt when you give them to Shar, where you can explain how to use them in more detail to make sure she "really gets it". Part of that prompt is extra emphasis on the fact that they should only be used on her.

So i am stuck at the point where whenever i try to enter Shar's room, he just says (I should give her some space.)
so does anyone else have a bug where they cant get past the park after you give shar the bulk out pills for the first time then the next day you buy her a sweater for a mission but that mission never starts? because ive gone like 5 days and nothing happens
After purchasing the sweater from Agit, you need to unlock XLR8 in order to start that event. You can grant yourself the access in console with xlr8.level = 1, then leave your bedroom in the morning. Shar will greet you, and you can progress the event from there.

I believe the intended way to unlock XLR8 is to purchase the alien tail from Pakmark's, however I couldn't find a way to unlock it. Anecdotally, after I had already cheated myself access and finished the event, I was able to visit Pakmark (who still had an empty inventory) and hit one of the inventory arrows which caused the tail to appear. However, I tried to replicate that effect without having xlr8 access, and couldn't seem to do it. Not sure why, it's entirely possible I accidentally missed / skipped over a message / prompt that would have explained how to access it.

I hate that there is no money cheat yet...
Enter inventory.money = <value> in console, e.g. inventory.money = 123

Other useful cheats if anyone's interested (obviously self explanitory, basic explanation / syntax included just in case):
Ben.max_hp = <number> sets max HP
Ben.current_hp = <number> sets current HP
Ben.max_damage = <number> sets maximum damage that can be caused with an attack
Ben.min_damage = <number> sets minimum damage that can be caused with an attack
Can replace Ben with Shar to affect Shar instead.

Shar.corruption = <number> sets Shar's corruption level
Shar.lust = <number> sets Shar's lust level
Can replace Shar with Gwen to affect Gwen instead.

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Yesterday I've realized how much I needed the Gwen teaching sessions... I really wish to see way more in the next update...

Akanoes & Newman : Are there any chance to add a little variation when we are replaying the "Show some skin"? Maybe you can add the possibility to snap a picture ( following Gwen suggestion in another scene) or you can let here stay undressed longer If we choose to replay the scene. Do you think that this is too much, too complicated or too early considering her state?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mephistofeles
Apr 2, 2018
look i'm not good english, no idea error yes new game
i dont know never before code no idea please help me

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes