nutterbutter

Oct 24, 2016
If I try to open any photos copied from the thumbdrive the game crashes with no crash screen. Windows error that closes game window. I downloaded the game from a separate source and re-installed, did not help.

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
If I try to open any photos copied from the thumbdrive the game crashes with no crash screen. Windows error that closes game window. I downloaded the game from a separate source and re-installed, did not help.
Thanks for the savegame. I'll look into it. It's odd not to give an error when crashing. I wonder if it's a problem with an image file rather than with the code.

ssr136

Aug 3, 2021
Stuck at the market scene, some shops remain closed all the time , any help please.. ?

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
I've loaded the game and I'm not getting the crash you specified. Can you message me and I'll send you a version that definitely works my end, so you can try it and I can see if that helps?

It's also fixed in v0.1.9 :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Having a link to your patreon hidden in the "internet" on a laptop isn't great. Having a patreon icon that does it is fine, but not something that looks like a game mechanic.

What is the point of the pistol and bullets if you can't shoot Simon Li?

The first part made sense, but when getting free roam around the club area, the MC could ask people of names he has never heard before it seems.

If you do something disliked, you can still talk to them again, like cumming in the Russian girl.

When you equip an item, having to close the item box and then click something and then maybe having it unequip and repeating is slightly annoying. Example would be equipping the photo in the lesbian apartment, click on one lady and then go to click on another.

I would probably recommend having a key that when you press it to show all things that can be interacted with for a second. Also the MC to say he is done with a room.

Could be nice to have a controls diary where it tells you keys to quick open things or equip, flash the screen, etc.

People will probably ask for a gallery at some point.

I liked the game, slightly janky sex animations and I think MC's face when he saw the lesbians kissing was funny. Hoping those creampies lead to something down the line.

Sep 11, 2018
I've loaded the game and I'm not getting the crash you specified. Can you message me and I'll send you a version that definitely works my end, so you can try it and I can see if that helps?

It's also fixed in v0.1.9 :)
Even with the fix, you have three text display fields you have to click through I combine them into one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
AUG 22, 2021 AT 10:00 PM

New Characters #2

The redheaded receptionist of Oliver Watson and the missing Simon Connors.
Perhaps she's seen more than she's letting on?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How to proceed after using USB, can't leave to drunk, should I crash on the couch :p
Called 911 on the phone, it rang but nobody answered, guess they got defunded :sneaky:

edit: never mind, figured it out :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes