Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
Hi, I restarted the game as requested, but I'm stuck here again. Even though I let the hours go by, the nightclub always tells me it's closed at what time of day

Cattura.JPG

Reactions: MikeyBurger

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
follow up on the office lead. You can't go to the nightclub during the day.
I know, in fact if you look at the picture it says that it is 11 pm, it is as if he did not read me the change of day. I started a new game on purpose but the problem is still the same.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
At the motel you need to look at the pigeon hole behind the clerk, then check all room doors, the correct one is really not obvious and kinda hidden, close to the reception of the motel... Took me hours to find it...

The game has potential and a great atmosphere plus some mighty bushes which is all too rare.

But it has some very annoying features at the same time, the help section is not very useful, the clock is completely useless and has no effect on the game, might as well ditch it or you end up in daylight at 2am... And the dialogs menu feels like a grind sometimes. Also doesn't seem like the phone is very useful neither trying to call the numbers we get in the game doesn't do anything (yet?)

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm too lazy to play this game, the sandbox is too tedious for me, and is kind of a shame because I think it has potential just looking at the renders.

Matrob

Sep 8, 2021
Is there a walkthrough, doesn't find anything in Connors office other than a glass. Got stuck there and the nightclub doesn't open even after midnight.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough, doesn't find anything in Connors office other than a glass. Got stuck there and the nightclub doesn't open even after midnight.
the glass you have to use it on the inner door of the next office to listen to the conversation on the phone

Reactions: Matrob

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I still can't get into the office. I use my glass. The scene comes on. Then he fires his secretary. And I can't come into his office?

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me what happens after you get Ms. Kow drunk? For some reason nothing happens. She stands up and goes somewhere and I can't do anything. There are couple of objects I can interact with but that's it. And if I look at the help screen, the action is still active (not striketrough). If I touch the TV, she pops out of nowhere half naked telling me to leave it alone. Mb android version is bugged?

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me what happens after you get Ms. Kow drunk? For some reason nothing happens. She stands up and goes somewhere and I can't do anything. There are couple of objects I can interact with but that's it. And if I look at the help screen, the action is still active (not striketrough). If I touch the TV, she pops out of nowhere half naked telling me to leave it alone. Mb android version is bugged?
You need to follow her in the bedroom..

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hey dev, could you include a slider to adjust the transparency of the dialogue bar? For me, the complete black background is annoying and having to hit "H" all the time is frustrating.

Also the dialogue animations are definitely not good and are not needed. Its not voiced, is it? I mean, I see the voice volume slider but all audio stopped when I started the game. Is this what is supposed to happen?

Last edited:

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So the patreon page is disabled? And what is the status of this game?
I'm the artist rather than the project lead but I can answer this.

It's in limbo. We're working out a way to monetarise a game that is a slow burn with a number of teething problems (there's a lot going on under the engine), with limited current erotic content but that is also potentially expandable (i.e. voice acting, extra scenes) for premium subscribers. It's on "hold" but we released the end of chapter 1 for closure and because it was 90% complete when the patreon was suspended. It's why there are a few bugs (night/day clock, hint system) and why there's no updated walkthrough. We're both old school point-and-click adventure fans and we like games to be challenging. This is not a fap fest. If that's what you want, then you are going to be disappointed. Please don't fill this thread with your complaints. We want to hear from people who like the concept of the game, and who would like it to be better. Don't ask us to make it a dating game set in space with hand drawn art.

Hey dev, could you include a slider to adjust the transparency of the dialogue bar? For me, the complete black background is annoying and having to hit "H" all the time is frustrating.
Afaik the transparency of the dialogue bar is part of the graphic so not easily changed via a slider, so the long answer is "not any time soon". The short answer is "no".

Also the dialogue animations are definitely not good and are not needed. Its not voiced, is it? I mean, I see the voice volume slider but all audio stopped when I started the game. Is this what is supposed to happen?
We appreciate your criticism. "Not good" tells us a lot about why you don't like them. So, as a team we will take that on board and weigh it against the reasons why we think they are not "not good". You are correct that the game is not currently voiced. It is, however, only version 0.1.10 which means it is still very early stages. If you do not like that we are not releasing a AAA game with full soundtrack and voice recordings given that we are clearly:
  • working with a huge development team
  • have a massive six figure starting budget
  • get monthly triple figure Patreon payouts
then we are sorry to disappoint you. :rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes