Collection Video Bengugu collection [2024-01-11] [Bengugu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
What is the name of the video in the thumbnail where the genshin princesses are in a circle and the hilichurls are banging them all? Want to download that one

SerasVictorSsS

Oct 3, 2022
Could anybody help me search where this clip came from? I've been watching Bengugu's content when he's making Liyue Bounce and watched every single video after that, I watched their video so many time that I memorized most of his video.

But I don't know where this clip come from. IMG_20240623_005903.jpg

Judging by how the model looked these are clearly Bengugu's model and these are definitely the one used in Mondstadt Party, but I don't recognize where this clip came from.

Could someone tell me where this is from?

Reactions: RGZ34

wysiwyg00

May 29, 2022
Could anybody help me search where this clip came from? I've been watching Bengugu's content when he's making Liyue Bounce and watched every single video after that, I watched their video so many time that I memorized most of his video.

But I don't know where this clip come from. View attachment 3760235

Judging by how the model looked these are clearly Bengugu's model and these are definitely the one used in Mondstadt Party, but I don't recognize where this clip came from.

Could someone tell me where this is from?
This was a clip by an artist called
陽夜

Reactions: RGZ34

SerasVictorSsS

Oct 3, 2022
陽夜

Thanks alot dude.

I don't want to sound rude but could you tell me which post this clip came from?

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
陽夜

The model really similar to Bengugu... But what make Bengugu the goat is the song mixed with sex scene make it more hot

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
From the text I could translate: Bengugu took some time to rest, which is good because they mentioned before they went on break that they hadn't had decent rest in a while so it's nice to know they're starting to do that, and then spent a few weeks working on the plus version. They sent in the plus version for sfx and dubbing request just recently so the plus version may take longer than June to arrive.

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
"Hi guys
After the 8th of last month, I first rested and edit the model for two weeks, and then adjusted the plus content.
I sent the dubbing request a few days ago, so the SFX version won't be so soon, maybe not in time for July."

"By the way, do you think Hilichurls should appear in HSR's works?"

There are some previews but its nothing crazy, just some walking animations for Navia Clorinde and short Himeko dance(20-30s)
The preview of sfc version is silent so i dont bother with it until we get sfx.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
"Hi guys
After the 8th of last month, I first rested and edit the model for two weeks, and then adjusted the plus content.
I sent the dubbing request a few days ago, so the SFX version won't be so soon, maybe not in time for July."

"By the way, do you think Hilichurls should appear in HSR's works?"

There are some previews but its nothing crazy, just some walking animations for Navia Clorinde and short Himeko dance(20-30s)
The preview of sfc version is silent so i dont bother with it until we get sfx.
I know you say you don't bother with it but would you be willing to send a link?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote