Collection Video Bengugu collection [2024-01-11] [Bengugu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
I usually dont like to have small individual scenes from a bigger project in my disk (or what looks like a bigger project) so i decided to merge the scenes with the other characters of inazuma boom plus part 2 but the clips together were a lot longer than the original video so i made 3 videos with the clips of each character and slapped them in the song trying to synchronize them with their respective scenes in the original one (at least the first) so it does not start at the begining of the song.
I made it for myself but decided to share it here so have fun.
Also im bad at editing videos so dont judge me

Mar 9, 2020
I usually dont like to have small individual scenes from a bigger project in my disk (or what looks like a bigger project) so i decided to merge the scenes with the other characters of inazuma boom plus part 2 but the clips together were a lot longer than the original video so i made 3 videos with the clips of each character and slapped them in the song trying to synchronize them with their respective scenes in the original one (at least the first) so it does not start at the begining of the song.
I made it for myself but decided to share it here so have fun.
Also im bad at editing videos so dont judge me
Download link
is the 4k version available yet on their patreon?

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
what program you use for rendering?and wat are the setting you use? there are people who render videos and manage to show them with good quality but without exceeding 200mb...do you know how?
i tried to put togheter all the scenes from inazuma boom pls with eula,lisa and yelan but the video is 9 min and if i want to improve the quality the video will be more of 200 mb and on rule34.xxx i think the limit for upload a video is 200mb...

i dont know how but on rule34.xxx there are videos with the same length or even longer but with much more quality....i wanna know how they do that

Last edited:
Reactions: RGZ34

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
what program you use for rendering?and wat are the setting you use? there are people who render videos and manage to show them with good quality but without exceeding 200mb...do you know how?
i tried to put togheter all the scenes from inazuma boom pls with eula,lisa and yelan but the video is 9 min and if i want to improve the quality the video will be more of 200 mb and on rule34.xxx i think the limit for upload a video is 200mb...

i dont know how but on rule34.xxx there are videos with the same length or even longer but with much more quality....i wanna know how they do that
well im not an expert but for this i used filmora and rendered it using 1080p mp4 format with H.264 codding that makes it very light but i know you can compress it a lot more with handbrake losing very little quality

Potisia

May 17, 2024
No
The only ones with audio files provided are:
-Inazuma Boom
-Pump Up the Jam
-Don't Give Up
-Sumeru Secret
-FIYACRACKA
-Mondstadt Party
Damn, so only Jam and FIYACRACKA left. I guess they didn't want to complete all audio only for the Genshin ones?

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
Damn, so only Jam and FIYACRACKA left. I guess they didn't want to complete all audio only for the Genshin ones?
If you're asking about the audio files for any other video Bengugu didn't provide them because they didn't think about giving them out at first. I don't think they'll do it since those videos are old and not worth the time.

rysk17

Dec 15, 2017
Same, they haven’t done it since chocolate cream and excuse me so the most you can really do is try using the dance videos and adding the plus clips on top as a make shift version.
I remember he made a poll in twitter of what we would prefer more, sex or dance+ sex and of course ppl said sex, in my opinion I guess his quality is up for how much he can exploid a music, just take a look at his first sex dance with sfx which was thumps up, that video till this day is the most viewed on his iwara account cause he pulled it in the hottest way possible, i still thnk to this day that thumps up has the best blowjob scene of all of his content and that's says a lot becuz it was used in the outro of the video which was like 12 secs.

Reactions: RGZ34

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
I remember he made a poll in twitter of what we would prefer more, sex or dance+ sex and of course ppl said sex, in my opinion I guess his quality is up for how much he can exploid a music, just take a look at his first sex dance with sfx which was thumps up, that video till this day is the most viewed on his iwara account cause he pulled it in the hottest way possible, i still thnk to this day that thumps up has the best blowjob scene of all of his content and that's says a lot becuz it was used in the outro of the video which was like 12 secs.
i agree, the mark of his quality is how well is the sinergy between the videos and the music

s33snake

Jul 19, 2023
Same, they haven’t done it since chocolate cream and excuse me so the most you can really do is try using the dance videos and adding the plus clips on top as a make shift version.
Actually the Taimanin Raikou video is somewhat recent and it is a Sex & Dance type.
So he might not have stopped making them completely.
But yes definitely very rare now.

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
for you guys what are the best intro?i think the best is sumeru secret...and then lyule bounce

i think in this video i forget only FIYACRACKA intro...
i love how the nips of ganyu are visible in that outfit...is a shame she use that only in that video...
1716616629332.png

Reactions: radiojoe

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
for you guys what are the best intro?i think the best is sumeru secret...and then lyule bounce

i think in this video i forget only FIYACRACKA intro...
i love how the nips of ganyu are visible in that outfit...is a shame she use that only in that video...
View attachment 3668615
yup sumeru secret has the best intro imo it is laso my favorite video from him but i have to say sex machine has a very nice intro as well but also short

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote