Collection Video Bengugu collection [2024-01-11] [Bengugu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
Is this actually legit? I've been wondering if he stopped doing only SFX + no music altogether, because those were his best vids IMO.
If you're talking about the plus version with short loops, they still do it. The latest one was delayed by like half a year because of health issues.
If you're talking about the music video without the music, they don't do them. Bengugu only provides audio files and you have to edit them in yourself. Very easy if you know basic video editing.

Reactions: RGZ34

Potisia

May 17, 2024
If you're talking about the plus version with short loops, they still do it. The latest one was delayed by like half a year because of health issues.
If you're talking about the music video without the music, they don't do them. Bengugu only provides audio files and you have to edit them in yourself. Very easy if you know basic video editing.
Oh. I didn't know those were just fan mades on r34video. Explains why there's only some of them. Are all of the HMVs have their SFX files available?

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
Oh. I didn't know those were just fan mades on r34video. Explains why there's only some of them. Are all of the HMVs have their SFX files available?
No
The only ones with audio files provided are:
-Inazuma Boom
-Pump Up the Jam
-Don't Give Up
-Sumeru Secret
-FIYACRACKA
-Mondstadt Party

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
bengugu just updated 2hrs ago
I don't have access to posts unfortunately, but from the small amount I can translate and read it appears that progress on one of the upcoming things to be released (Either Inazuma Boom Alternative version with Yelan, Lisa and Eula or the new Ningguang work) sometime in early June.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Ngl, maybe i was on some copium but i expected full video with swapped characters.
I was hoping for at least a swapped character version for all of the plus clips at least to be honest, kinda sad we didn’t especially since some of the clips I like didn’t get an alt version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote