Collection Video Bengugu collection [2024-01-11] [Bengugu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Not sure who would want this but I’ve edited a bunch of bengugu’s videos by adding clips from the plus version, I put it in this gofile in case anyone wants it.

Do note that I have a tendency to remove scenes I don’t like by putting a clip over it and also extending scenes I like a lot. I also pretty much removed clips of characters I don’t really like so if you like shenhe or ganyu, they’re basically removed from the liyue bounce video for example.

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
Whooooa bengugu sex music is so good. Man I Never get tired of inazuma boom and yet he posted another one. It's so fucking HOT.

Reactions: seksomata

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
I translated the limited amount of text I could access on the patreon page and it seems that bengugu has plans to either modify some scenes or even add some scenes to the video, as well as create a no leggings version of it as well. Unfortunately they mentioned it would be added along with the plus version so it’ll be a bit more of a wait but I’ll take it

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
"Sorry guys, I kept you waiting for so long. It's a little later than expected.

I still want to modify and add some more to this work. There will also be a version without stockings, which will be put in plus."

"I will start suspending charging on the 20th of this month.

Because there are too many models to be modified, I think I need to take a month to focus on the models."

Is what most recent post says.

jemper32

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, need help. I can't find full scene collection of Sumeru Secret with better quality (720p/1080p).
Here's an example (Candace Genshin, 15 min):
In patreon didn't find anything like this.
Any advices/links for download?

MiSinhar

Nov 10, 2021
Guys, need help. I can't find full scene collection of Sumeru Secret with better quality (720p/1080p).
Here's an example (Candace Genshin, 15 min):
In patreon didn't find anything like this.
Any advices/links for download?
I realized I could have look at the previous pages to see in the links were still alive, but I already uploaded the files so here you go. These are the no mask version
4k:
1080p:

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
"Sorry guys, I kept you waiting for so long. It's a little later than expected.

I still want to modify and add some more to this work. There will also be a version without stockings, which will be put in plus."

"I will start suspending charging on the 20th of this month.

Because there are too many models to be modified, I think I need to take a month to focus on the models."

Is what most recent post says.
don't understand why would he decide to suspend charging, cuz I'm pretty sure those who have the capability will def keep supporting him with money no matter what if he keeps producing, be it editing video or editing models.

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
don't understand why would he decide to suspend charging, cuz I'm pretty sure those who have the capability will def keep supporting him with money no matter what if he keeps producing, be it editing video or editing models.
Probably because Bengugu has a little something called integrity. He doesn't want to take money for a month or more where his patrons don't receive anything. This has already happened before in the WIP post for Move Your Body and Boom Plus:

"This Ningguang is still the old version. There are not many things I can change.

I only made some improvements to the material of the clothes.

The music time is a bit short, about two and a half minutes, but this was originally decided.

There is no preset time for the completion of the work. If I feel that there is nothing to update next month, I will stop membership."

Tristesor

Jul 10, 2023
What Kyominaine said. Hes suspending the payment because he will most likely not upload anything besides MAYBE a few WIPs during the time he works on models. So People would pay for...almost nothing even tho they would expect to get one or two animations. I personally unsub from creators when they tell me they take a break or that they work on something other than the animations for a month because I dont shit money sadly.

Besides its a good sign that bengugu can keep doing what he has been doing even tho he will not get any money for a month. Shows that he earns a solid amount, isnt throwing the money he gets out the window and that also means that we can watch bengugu animations for quite some time since he can keep doing them

Reactions: RGZ34 and s33snake
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote