3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Faenon

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
I hope to play it soon :)
Will it stay "kinetic novel" or will there be choices later?
I'm batting that one two and fro atm. It's probably going to be a lot more work to keep the stories inline, I appreciate the appeal of it but not sure just yet. If I do go down the "choices matter" kind of route, I want to do it properly, I don't want to just cut content if you don't pick the right choice or have the choice to shag Betty instead of Boris. Chapter 3 is still very linear. Chapter 4 opens up the option for some basic choices but it is important in my mind at least that I stay true to the core storyline that I have already developed.

A shameless plug for chapter 3 version 0.3 (I'm not very imaginative:)) here. That download is 2.1gb in length, the chapter 2 (ver0.2) is a little over 700mb. So in essence it's 3 times larger and contains a whole lot more renders (and a little more skin :)).

Faenon

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
I didn't expect to enjoy this but I did. Played through the Male protag path and it was surprisingly .....wholesome. Not what you expect to find on this degen site xD.
LOL I love that, can't promise staying too wholesome throughout though. I keep saying this but the focus for me here was not fapping it was trying to tell a story. That's not to say however I will shy away from lewd content and if you get a chance to pick up chapter 3 you will see a shift there, I try to do that though to enhance the story rather than detract from it.

Thank you for the kind words :)

Last edited:

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Not gonna lie, I have a hard time believing a truly trans-positive game is being received well here, and some comments only add to my worries. "Lifestyle choice" my ass, eat a bowl of barbed wire.

Gonna give it a shot, hoping to be pleasantly surprised, although the fact that you didn't tag this with trap or sissification is already promising, so maybe I'm just too jaded.

Reactions: Faenon

Faenon

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
Not gonna lie, I have a hard time believing a truly trans-positive game is being received well here, and some comments only add to my worries. "Lifestyle choice" my ass, eat a bowl of barbed wire.

Gonna give it a shot, hoping to be pleasantly surprised, although the fact that you didn't tag this with trap or sissification is already promising, so maybe I'm just too jaded.
I would really appreciate your feedback. I'm not trans, I've not walked in the shoes of trans folks. My hope however is that I have been able to capture some of the struggles of transistion, if I have not done that right I would love to hear where I have gone wrong. The whole story arch though is meant to be a positive one, I'll not make any apologies for that.

Faenon

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
Port Android and translations into another language, perhaps?
And what labels are coming in the future?
I could do an android port, it basically just ticking an extra box as I do a build, literally no effort whatsoever. However I don't have the means and time tbh to fully test that port, it would be very much buyer beware, the same would be true of a mac o/s build.

In terms of translation to another language. Everyone understands English if you shout loudly enough right? Just kidding :) I would love to do that but again it's the testing that concerns me. I've played some pretty poorly translated to English games in the past, with dialogue being a huge part of this VN, I know it's important to get it right. And despite the fact that I am actually half Spanish as well as half English, my grasp of the the Spanish is embarrassing. A full Geordie translation may be doable though :p

For future tags, more adult content is already there in chapter 3, chapter 4 and onwards will open up more. However this will not be a game that you go to for extreme adult content for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockero_69

RedHW

Feb 15, 2020
For future tags, more adult content is already there in chapter 3, chapter 4 and onwards will open up more. However this will not be a game that you go to for extreme adult content for sure.
This is a really cute story Faenon!
Looking forward to "wholesome" lewdness.
Will you be uploading the previous chapter for free when you release new chapters?
I.e. chap 4 on patreon and chap 3 for free on Itch and here?

Reactions: Faenon

Faenon

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
This is a really cute story Faenon!
Looking forward to "wholesome" lewdness.
Will you be uploading the previous chapter for free when you release new chapters?
I.e. chap 4 on patreon and chap 3 for free on Itch and here?
Thank you for the kind words and I'm so very pleased you are enjoying it so far.

That's a great question. I've not completely made up my mind on that yet. Chapter 3 is a significant piece of work in terms of effort, there are 628 unique renders in chapter 3, compared to 279 in chapter 2. The file size too shoots up significantly from 740mb zipped to 2.2gb.

I am leaning towards a really small fee for chapter 3, probably on Itch but only as you say when Patreon are ahead of that release. I've really been happy with the support I've recevived on Patreon and I need to reward my supporters by keeping them ahead of all other platforms. Another shameless plug, lol, I will be releasing some extra content to Patreon in the next couple of days, outside of Best Friends. I will post a promo in this thread when that is complete.

Reactions: RedHW
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes